Monday, 8:00 a.m. and Wednesday, 15 minutes
after adjournment, Senate Room B
Legislation in committee:
(registered users: create
- SB 1 Firearms; mechanical devices designed to increase rate of fire, penalty.
- SB 2 Firearms; carrying loaded in public place, etc.
- SB 3 Same-sex marriages; civil unions.
- SB 5 Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks, penalty.
- SB 14 Service of process; county attorney to be served when actions against county officers, etc.
- SB 21 Grand larceny & certain property crimes; increases threshold amount of money taken, etc., to $500.
- SB 24 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- SB 33 Marijuana offenses; driver's license forfeiture.
- SB 34 Police and court records; expungement of deceased person's records.
- SB 35 Sentence reduction; substantial assistance to prosecution.
- SB 39 Juvenile and domestic relations district court; fee for filing certain petitions.
- SB 40 Marijuana; reduced penalties for distribution or possession with intent to distribute.
- SB 45 Hate crimes; disability, civil action, penalty.
- SB 47 Female genital mutilation; increases criminal penalty to Class 2 felony.
- SB 48 Concealed handgun; eligibility to carry openly within Commonwealth.
- SB 49 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- SB 50 Same-sex marriages; civil unions.
- SB 51 Income withholding orders; employer's duty to request disclosure.
- SB 52 Juveniles; places of confinement.
- SB 53 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalty.
- SB 56 Line of Duty Act; eligible dependents.
- SB 57 Obstructing justice and resisting arrest; fleeing from a law-enforcement officer, penalty.
- SB 59 Criminal Justice Services, Department of, training standards; community engaged policing.
- SB 63 Firearms; control of possession, etc., by localities at lawful demonstrations and protests.
- SB 64 Custody and visitation decisions; communication to parties required in writing.
- SB 66 Assault and battery against a family member; child witness as a sentencing consideration.
- SB 67 Intake process, etc.; statements made by child to an intake officer or probation officer.
- SB 68 Strip searches; authorized search of certain misdemeanants, etc.
- SB 70 Custody and visitation; rights of parents with a disability.
- SB 71 Service of process; domestic limited liability company.
- SB 75 Interest on child support arrearages.
- SB 78 Trust decanting; authorized fiduciary.
- SB 79 Firearms; prohibited at certain preschools and child day centers.
- SB 85 Preliminary protective orders; contents of order.
- SB 86 Driving after forfeiture of license.
- SB 94 Expungement of police and court records; crimes defined.
- SB 96 Juvenile offenders; sentencing; geriatric parole.
- SB 98 Expungement of police and court records; deceased persons.
- SB 99 Release of hunting dogs on a highway.
- SB 100 New sentencing hearing; abolition of parole.
- SB 102 Grand larceny; threshold.
- SB 105 Grand larceny; threshold.
- SB 108 Orders of publication to enforce tax lien; limited-value property.
- SB 109 Dissemination of juvenile record information; emergency medical services agency applicants.
- SB 110 Marijuana field test; evidence at trial.
- SB 111 Marijuana; decriminalization of simple marijuana possession.
- SB 112 Hate crimes; gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability; penalty.
- SB 113 Mechanical devices designed to increase the rate of fire of firearms; penalty.