- HB 1755 Utility Transfers Act; telephone companies.
- HB 1979 Annexation; extends temporary restriction thereof.
- HB 2048 Fire Prevention Code; no fee for permits for inspection of religious schools.
- HB 2128 Billboard signs; adjustment or relocation thereof.
- HB 2348 Triggerman rule; redefinition thereof.
- HB 2422 Smoking; prohibited in restaurants, penalty.
- HB 2673 Jury sentencing; empanelment of new jury in event of deadlock.
- SB 838 Land use proceedings; disclosures therein.
- SB 1074 Single-family dwellings; localities to designate portion of undeveloped land for clustering.
- SB 1203 Sexually violent predators; Attorney General, et al to study feasibility of treatment options, etc.
- SB 1288 Triggerman rule; redefinition thereof.
- SB 1301 Water Quality Improvement Fund; Combined Sewer Overflow funding for Cities of Lynchburg & Richmond.