- HB 1607 Public defender offices.
- HB 1723 Claims; Russell, Beverly Q.
- HB 1819 Retirement System; benefits provided.
- HB 2122 Forecasting offender populations.
- HB 2157 Cost of trash removal, etc., by localities.
- HB 2165 Licensed child day center personnel qualifications.
- HB 2185 Alcoholic beverage control; mixed beverage licenses.
- HB 2213 Revisions to Standards of Accreditation.
- HB 2237 Watercraft.
- HB 2282 Civil remedies; chiropractors as expert witness.
- HB 2793 Department of Personal and Training; state health insurance plan.
- SB 763 Possessing a dangerous weapon in a publicly-owned building.
- SB 858 Employees serving on an employment-at-will basis.
- SB 978 Dangerous weapons; police stations.
- SB 1168 Eminent domain; commissioners.