General Assembly Building, Room 707
Delegate John S. Reid
(R) - House District 72
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1065 Political campaign telephone polls.
- HB 1567 Charter; County of Chesterfield.
- HB 1568 Property tax exemption; Prestonwood Properties, Inc.
- HB 1569 Property tax exemption; Ridge Run Terrace Prop., Inc.
- HB 1570 Property tax exemption; Alternative Community Properties, Inc.
- HB 1577 Sales and use tax exemption; little league-type organizations.
- HB 1586 Property tax exemption; Old Dominion Chapt., Natl. Rlwy. Hist. Soc.
- HB 1660 Tax refunds; voluntary contributions.
- HB 1680 Fee for certain records investigations.
- HB 1705 Charitable solicitations.
- HB 1711 Freedom of Information Act; charges for records.
- HB 1714 Public Procurement Act; advertising RFPs.
- HB 1761 Interest on cash bonds held by regulatory boards.
- HB 1809 Alcoholic beverage control; gourmet brewing shop license.
- HB 1843 Alcoholic beverage control; low alcohol beverage coolers.
- HB 1845 Voluntary environmental assessment.
- HB 1847 Voluntary remediation of hazardous substances.
- HB 1849 Toxic Substances Advisory Board.
- HB 1851 Duties of Attorney General in criminal cases.
- HB 1864 Heavy metals in packaging of alcoholic beverages.
- HB 1876 Rape.
- HB 1884 Duties of real estate brokers and salespersons.
- HB 1916 Immunization of children against certain diseases.
- HB 1955 Solicitation of contributions; exemptions, fees, reporting.
- HB 1963 Motor carriers, sight-seeing carriers, etc.
- HB 1974 BPOL tax model ordinance and phase-out plan.
- HB 2114 Taxable income; increases amount for personal exemptions.
- HB 2124 Law-enforcement records; juveniles.
- HB 2277 Certain arrestees rebuttably presumed to be dangerous.
- HB 2282 Immunity; peer review of psychologists.
- HB 2292 Larceny by force; capital murder.
- HB 2293 Economic Development Partnership.
- HB 2296 Bingo and raffles; suspension for criminal activity.
- HB 2297 Comprehensive Services Act.
- HB 2305 Prisoners; medical care.
- HB 2337 Medical Savings Account Act.
- HB 2342 Destruction of contraband.
- HB 2352 Bar exam.
- HB 2365 Board of Pharmacy.
- HB 2395 Real Estate Board; continuing education requirements.
- HB 2407 Capital murder.
- HB 2429 Zoning for manufactured housing.
- HB 2465 Disclosure of certain pupil and family information.
- HB 2544 Motor vehicle warranties.
- HB 2574 Public assistance; Welfare to Work.
- HB 2575 Coal industry tax credits.
- HJ 591 Study; capital access and business financing.
- HJ 597 Constitutional amendment, U.S.; tax levy.
- HJ 600 Study; medical facilities certificates of public need program.
- HJ 610 FFA Day.
- HJ 624 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Awareness Week.
- HJ 642 Study; long-term care pharmacies.
- HJ 644 Unfunded federal mandates; review impact on State.
- HJ 648 Constitutional amendment; General Assembly; sessions and recesses.
- HJ 660 Pledge of Allegiance.
- HJ 666 On the death of Raymond R. Robrecht, Jr.
- HJ 667 On the death of Donald Grey Pendleton, Sr.
- HJ 689 Commending Margaret, the Lady Thatcher, O.M., P.C., F.R.S.
- HJ 691 On the death of Charlotte Milton Caldwell Giesen.
- HJ 695 Cancer Survivors' Day.
- HJ 700 Commending Henrico County and City of Richmond Policemen.
- HJ 703 On the death of Robert K. Cunningham.
- HJ 709 Commending Dr. Walter Lawrence, Jr.
- HJ 721 Fallen Firefighters' Day.
- SB 718 Charter; County of Chesterfield.
- SB 760 Digital pagers; causing to ring with intent to annoy.
- SB 856 Public-Private Transportation Act of 1995.
- SB 879 Confinement of juveniles.
- SB 895 BPOL tax model ordinance and phase-out plan.
- SB 902 Public School Authority; bonds.
- SB 903 Statutes of limitation; childhood sexual abuse.
- SB 904 Taxable income; increases amount for personal exemptions.
- SB 989 Duties of real estate brokers and salespersons.
- SB 1004 Motor vehicle warranties.
- SB 1013 Interest on lawyers' trust accounts.
- SB 1014 Motor vehicle emissions inspections.
- SB 1016 Real Estate Board.
- SB 1017 Administrative Process Act; impact of regulation on private property.
- SJ 278 Participation of the Commonwealth in the Conference of the States.
- SJ 289 Study; Richmond International Airport.
- SJ 311 Commending Southern Legislative Conference in Norfolk.