General Assembly Building, Room 702
Delegate Clinton Miller
(R) - House District 26
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1301 Child support; wage withholding.
- HB 1417 Prohibition of certain area becoming a town or city prior to 2051.
- HB 1673 Immunization of children against certain diseases.
- HB 1682 Planning district commission oversight.
- HB 1683 Service districts.
- HB 1744 VHDA; financing of certain housing developments.
- HB 1802 Displacement of private waste companies.
- HB 1812 Virginia State Bar dues.
- HB 1823 Reimbursement to localities, etc., for local or regional jails.
- HB 1834 Drivers' licenses.
- HB 1863 Manufactured Housing Board.
- HB 1888 Retirement System; increases in service retirement allowances.
- HB 1897 Juvenile Community Crime Control Act.
- HB 1898 Juvenile Community Crime Control Act.
- HB 1942 Building Code; civil procedure, injunctive relief.
- HB 1955 Solicitation of contributions; exemptions, fees, reporting.
- HB 1979 Confinement of juveniles.
- HB 2005 Victim-offender reconciliation programs.
- HB 2018 IOLTA; Legal Aid.
- HB 2108 Local real property tax credits on certain properties.
- HB 2109 Building Code; enforcement.
- HB 2220 Allocation of highway maintenance funds.
- HB 2315 Youth and Family Services, acquisition of property.
- HB 2316 Juvenile records.
- HB 2385 Resident. Landlord & Tenant Act; noncompliance with rental agreement.
- HB 2461 Summary judgments; depositions.
- HJ 411 Memorializing Congress to observe 10th Amendment restrictions.
- HJ 493 Study; Crime and Violence Prevention Through Community Econ. Develop.
- HJ 569 Constitutional amendment; school boards, employee grievance.
- HJ 597 Constitutional amendment, U.S.; tax levy.
- HJ 641 Study; Virginia State Bar.
- HJ 660 Pledge of Allegiance.
- HJ 662 Constitutional amendment; powers of General Assembly.
- HJ 685 Commending Department of Family Practice at M.C.V. of V.C.U.
- HJ 689 Commending Margaret, the Lady Thatcher, O.M., P.C., F.R.S.
- HJ 691 On the death of Charlotte Milton Caldwell Giesen.
- HJ 695 Cancer Survivors' Day.
- HJ 703 On the death of Robert K. Cunningham.
- SB 723 Retirement System; administration and organization.
- SB 732 Confederate cemeteries and graves.
- SB 745 State Bar; endorsement of insurance coverage.
- SB 760 Digital pagers; causing to ring with intent to annoy.
- SB 786 Service districts.
- SB 787 Planning district commission oversight; Area Development Act.
- SB 797 Local correctional facilities; health standards and inspections.
- SB 798 Inspection of correctional facilities housing juveniles.
- SB 802 Zoning ordinance enforcement.
- SB 856 Public-Private Transportation Act of 1995.
- SB 881 Litter control and recycling.
- SB 903 Statutes of limitation; childhood sexual abuse.
- SB 922 Circuit court clerks; fees; technology assessment.
- SB 946 Mandatory reports of child abuse or neglect.
- SB 1004 Motor vehicle warranties.
- SB 1013 Interest on lawyers' trust accounts.
- SJ 262 Study; JLARC review functional areas of state government.
- SJ 263 Study; JLARC review of state government programs; State Bar.
- SJ 311 Commending Southern Legislative Conference in Norfolk.
- SJ 313 Study; informed consent for medical procedures and treatment.
- SJ 357 Commending Tuition Assistance Grant Program on its 20th anniversary.