Delegate Arthur R. Giesen, Jr.
(R) - House District 25
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 455|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|City of Martinsville
P.O. Box 1012
Martinsville, Virginia 24114
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1065 Political campaign telephone polls.
- HB 1301 Child support; wage withholding.
- HB 1451 Correctional Facilities Bond Act of 1995.
- HB 1452 Public Building Authority; bonds.
- HB 1673 Immunization of children against certain diseases.
- HB 1702 Placement of juveniles.
- HB 1749 Dept. of Forestry; use of vegetable oil-based lub. & hydraulic flds.
- HB 1802 Displacement of private waste companies.
- HB 1818 Mental health predischarge plan.
- HB 1823 Reimbursement to localities, etc., for local or regional jails.
- HB 1884 Duties of real estate brokers and salespersons.
- HB 1945 Blaze orange.
- HB 1955 Solicitation of contributions; exemptions, fees, reporting.
- HB 1957 Public service companies; operation as a telephone utility.
- HB 1963 Motor carriers, sight-seeing carriers, etc.
- HB 1965 Lottery Fund; public education.
- HB 1974 BPOL tax model ordinance and phase-out plan.
- HB 1981 Assessment of fair market value.
- HB 1988 Human services; early intervention and prevention.
- HB 2005 Victim-offender reconciliation programs.
- HB 2052 Places for confinement of juveniles.
- HB 2114 Taxable income; increases amount for personal exemptions.
- HB 2173 Public School Authority; bonds.
- HB 2245 Pickup trucks; transportation of persons in open beds.
- HB 2315 Youth and Family Services, acquisition of property.
- HB 2429 Zoning for manufactured housing.
- HB 2459 Public procurement; incentive contracting for localities.
- HB 2511 Taxpayer Bill of Rights.
- HB 2516 Sheep Industry Board.
- HB 2575 Coal industry tax credits.
- HB 2587 Traffic lights; photo-monitoring project.
- HJ 415 Commending business investments in clean-fuel vehicles.
- HJ 456 Study; detention.
- HJ 472 Dept. of Forestry; encourages use of veg. oil in agency's equipmt.
- HJ 562 Study; methods of funding school construction and renovation.
- HJ 563 Constitutional amendment; Literary Fund.
- HJ 583 Study; acute and cancer pain management.
- HJ 597 Constitutional amendment, U.S.; tax levy.
- HJ 598 Memorializing Congress to review federal clean air programs.
- HJ 660 Pledge of Allegiance.
- HJ 666 On the death of Raymond R. Robrecht, Jr.
- HJ 667 On the death of Donald Grey Pendleton, Sr.
- HJ 689 Commending Margaret, the Lady Thatcher, O.M., P.C., F.R.S.
- HJ 691 On the death of Charlotte Milton Caldwell Giesen.
- HJ 695 Cancer Survivors' Day.
- HJ 703 On the death of Robert K. Cunningham.
- HJ 721 Fallen Firefighters' Day.
- SB 212 Consumer finance companies.
- SB 656 Clean-fuel tax credits.
- SB 760 Digital pagers; causing to ring with intent to annoy.
- SB 772 Special license plates.
- SB 776 Retirement benefits for state employees.
- SB 783 Local air pollution control ordinances.
- SB 804 Motor Vehicle Scrappage Program.
- SB 822 November elections for Town of Bridgewater.
- SB 829 Comprehensive Services Act.
- SB 832 Vehicle lengths.
- SB 892 Handicapped parking; revo. of license plates, placards if misused.
- SB 895 BPOL tax model ordinance and phase-out plan.
- SB 919 Transportation of children with disabilities.
- SB 989 Duties of real estate brokers and salespersons.
- SB 1085 Prescriptions in excess of recommended dosage.
- SJ 265 Commending Music Educators Association, Inc.
- SJ 274 Study; identify prevention and early intervention programs.
- SJ 278 Participation of the Commonwealth in the Conference of the States.
- SJ 307 On the death of Harold Eugene 'Dusty' Rhodes.
- SJ 310 Commending Cheryl B. Henig.
- SJ 311 Commending Southern Legislative Conference in Norfolk.
- SJ 329 Federal alternative fuel mandates.
- SJ 357 Commending Tuition Assistance Grant Program on its 20th anniversary.
- SJ 367 Commending George Herman 'Babe' Ruth, Jr.
- SJ 368 Education of public & practitioners on acute & cancer pain mgmt.
- SJ 372 Study; ramifications of breast cancer susceptibility gene research.
- SJ 381 Constitutional amendment; Literary Fund.
- SJ 382 On the death of Albertis S. Harrison, Jr.