House General Laws
Sub-Committee: Subcommittee #4
Committee Chairmen serve as ex officio members of House subcommittees.
Tuesday, 2 hours after adjournment of full
committee, House Room 3, The Capitol
Legislation in sub-committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 1632 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracting.
- HB 1796 Virginia Public Procurement Act; competitive negotiation, price for professional services.
- HB 1821 Virginia Public Procurement Act; debarment for nonpayment of unemployment taxes.
- HB 1879 Stormwater management facilities; private residential lots, disclosure.
- HB 1892 Small business procurement enhancement program; established, report.
- HB 2019 Residential real property; required disclosures of stormwater management facilities.
- HB 2071 Virginia Public Procurement Act; job order contracting, limitations.
- HB 2072 Virginia Public Procurement Act; competitive negotiation for professional services.
- HB 2164 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; redefines "small business."
- HB 2192 Public school buildings and facilities; modernization.
- HB 2324 Major information technology project procurement; terms and conditions, etc.
- HB 2328 Virginia Public Procurement Act; proscribed subcontracting by certain small businesses.
- HB 2366 Small businesses; changes definition, implementation of certification programs, report.
- HB 2398 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; redefines "small business."
- HB 2435 Virginia Public Procurement Act; local labor use requirement for certain construction contracts.
- HB 2475 Virginia Public Procurement Act; use of competitive negotiation for construction, etc.
- HB 2494 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; religious preferences and affiliations.
- HB 2507 Attorney General, Office of the; FOIA Ombudsman appointed, powers and duties; report.
- HB 2728 Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; required disclosures for buyer to beware.