- HB 530 Intergovernmental Cooperation, Virginia Commission; appointment of House of Delegates members.
- HB 1324 Privileges & Elections, joint subcommittee of House & Senate Committees on; to review appointments.
- HB 1397 Small Business Environmental Compliance Advisory Panel; Speaker appointments.
- HJ 19 Public elementary and secondary education; joint committee to study the future in the Commonwealth.
- HR 4 Reid, William Ferguson; recognizing achievements.
- HR 15 House of Delegates; funding for portrait of former Speaker William J. Howell.
- HR 17 House of Delegates; establishing Rules for 2018-2019 General Assembly Sessions.
- HR 18 Virginia House of Delegates; salaries, contingent and incidental expenses.
- HR 28 House of Delegates; amending and adopting Rules 16 and 40.
- HR 31 House of Delegates; amending and adopting Rules 82.
- SB 137 Fentress Naval Auxiliary Landing Field; notification of appropriation to acquire property rights.
- SJ 13 2016 conditional rezoning proffer reform bill; joint committee to study.
- SJ 40 Teachers and curriculum; study of aviation and aerospace certification.
- SJ 62 Public elementary and secondary education; joint committee to study the future in the Commonwealth.