- HB 22 Water and sewer connections; mandatory in Powhatan County.
- HB 885 Conventional or alternative onsite sewage systems; authority of the Board of Health.
- HB 887 Onsite sewage systems; adjustment or replacement of sewer lines, etc., is considered maintenance.
- HB 888 Onsite sewage systems & private wells; VDH to take steps to eliminate evaluation & design services.
- HB 925 Industrial & high-risk programs; locality to adopt, etc., runoff programs.
- HB 1217 Waterworks; yield testing of system, monitoring of existing active wells.
- HB 1374 Sewerage systems; state adoption of federal criteria, ammonia.
- SB 340 Virginia Water Quality Improvement Fund; publicly owned treatment works, nutrient reduction.
- SB 344 Sewerage systems; state adoption of federal criteria.
- SB 765 Coal ash ponds; mandatory testing of drinking water wells in Chesapeake Bay watershed.
- SB 782 Richmond, City of; State Water Control Board to report on discharges.