- HB 93 Issuance of temporary license, permit, or special identification card; alien paroled into the U.S.
- HB 408 Right to keep & bear arms; codifies opinion of Supreme Court of the U.S. in D.C. v. Heller.
- HB 1257 Sanctuary policies; enforcement of federal immigration laws.
- HJ 4 United States Constitution; ratifies Equal Rights Amendment.
- HJ 24 U.S Dept. of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics; standard classification for support professionals.
- HJ 54 Japanese Americans in World War II; commemorative postage stamp.
- HR 1 Glass-Steagall Act; memorializing Congress to reinstate portions of Act.
- HR 5 Indian tribes in Virginia, certain; memorizing United States Senate to federally recognize.
- SB 213 Aircraft, public; definition.
- SB 905 Commercial rest areas; prohibits a private entity from operating for commercial purposes.
- SJ 11 United States Constitution; amendment concerning federal budget.
- SJ 20 Commemorating its 150th anniversary of the passage of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States.
- SJ 26 United States Constitution; application for a convention of the states, balancing federal budget.