- HB 337 Employee Retirement Security & Pension Reform, Commission on; change in membership.
- HB 678 Income tax, state; subtraction for all retirement income.
- HB 846 Virginia Retirement System; technical amendments.
- HB 863 Virginia Retirement System; health insurance credits for retired state employees.
- HB 994 Parental leave benefits; DHRM to implement and administer.
- HB 1016 Parental leave benefits; creates a new program for full-time state employees.
- HB 1090 Virginia Personnel Act; equal pay for equal work, policy of the Commonwealth.
- HB 1107 Medicaid Legacy Fund; created.
- HB 1326 Virginia Retirement System; E-911 dispatchers.
- HB 1392 Judges; eligibility to serve.
- HB 1462 Virginia Human Rights Act; sexual harassment, contracting agencies.
- HB 1529 Parental and supplemental family leave benefits; DHRM to implement and administer program.
- HJ 96 VaLORS; JLARC to study increasing hazardous duty retirement benefits.
- HJ 103 Virginia Retirement System; CNU to study feasibility and merits of a plan.
- SB 248 Virginia Retirement System; technical amendments.
- SB 498 Law-enforcement officers, local; retirement benefit, participation by certain political subdivision.
- SB 691 Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System; conservation officers.
- SB 939 Judges; retired from circuit court, etc., qualifications.