- HB 17 Grand larceny; increases threshold amount.
- HB 52 Competency and sanity evaluations; location of evaluation.
- HB 53 Persons acquitted by reason of insanity; evaluation.
- HB 77 Venue in criminal cases; concurrent jurisdiction, obsolete provisions.
- HB 88 Marijuana field test; evidence at trial.
- HB 95 Female genital mutilation; criminal penalty.
- HB 104 Writ of actual innocence; a person may petition based on biological evidence regardless of plea.
- SB 34 Police and court records; expungement of deceased person's records.
- SB 35 Sentence reduction; substantial assistance to prosecution.
- SB 36 Weekend jail time; replaces provision limiting nonconsecutive days.
- SB 40 Marijuana; reduced penalties for distribution or possession with intent to distribute.
- SB 47 Female genital mutilation; increases criminal penalty to Class 2 felony.
- SB 54 Professional and Occupational Regulation, Department of; subpoena duces tecum, costs.
- SB 57 Obstructing justice and resisting arrest; fleeing from a law-enforcement officer, penalty.
- SB 59 Criminal Justice Services, Department of, training standards; community engaged policing.
- SB 68 Strip searches; authorized search of certain misdemeanants, etc.