Senator William M. Stanley, Jr.
(R) - Senate District 20
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
Pocahontas Building, Room E610 |
900 East Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|13508 Booker T. Washington Hwy.
Moneta, Virginia 24121
- HB 153 Revolutionary War cemeteries and graves; disbursement of appropriated sums to maintain.
- HB 188 Sentence reduction; substantial assistance to prosecution.
- HB 222 Income tax, corporate and state; modification for certain companies, grants.
- HB 483 Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund; restitution owed to victims.
- HB 638 Trespass; use of an unmanned aircraft system, penalty.
- HB 640 Comprehensive plan, locality's; broadband infrastructure.
- HB 877 Pet shops; sale of dogs, maintenance and availability of records.
- HB 911 Automatic renewal offers and continuous service offers; penalties.
- HB 999 Telework Promotion & Broadband Assistance, Office of, & Broadband Advisory Council; expiration.
- HB 1087 Animal research; alternative test methods, civil penalty.
- HB 1249 DNA; analysis upon conviction of certain misdemeanors.
- HB 1583 Commonwealth Broadband Chief Advisor; establishes position.
- SB 177 Revolutionary War cemeteries and graves; disbursement of appropriated sums to maintain.
- SB 526 Trespass; use of an unmanned aircraft system, penalty.
- SB 545 Court reporters or court reporting services provider; prohibited actions, civil penalties.
- SB 883 Income tax, corporate & state; modification for certain companies, grants.