Senator Ryan T. McDougle
(R) - Senate District 4
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
Pocahontas Building, Room E501 |
900 East Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 187
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111
- HB 337 Employee Retirement Security & Pension Reform, Commission on; change in membership.
- HB 482 Witness testimony; accompanied by certified facility dogs.
- HB 571 Alcohol; unlawful consumption, purchase, or possession.
- HB 661 Assault and battery against a family or household member; enhanced penalty.
- HB 911 Automatic renewal offers and continuous service offers; penalties.
- HB 999 Telework Promotion & Broadband Assistance, Office of, & Broadband Advisory Council; expiration.
- HB 1055 Discretionary sentencing guidelines; judicial performance evaluation program, report.
- HB 1086 Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads; adds two legislative members to Commission.
- HB 1297 Virginia-Israel Advisory Board; reorganizes as Virginia-Israel Advisory Authority.
- HB 1324 Privileges & Elections, joint subcommittee of House & Senate Committees on; to review appointments.
- HB 1469 Felony homicide; certain drug offenses constitute second degree murder, penalty.
- HB 1540 Civic Education, Commission on; extends sunset provision.
- HB 1580 Violation of protective order or stalking; third or subsequent offense, penalty.
- HB 1583 Commonwealth Broadband Chief Advisor; establishes position.
- HJ 87 Interstate I-81; joint subcommittee to study adding additional lanes between Winchester and Bristol.
- HJ 101 Energy storage devices; DMME to study use.
- HJ 118 Independent living communities; Department of Social Services to study regulation of communities.
- SB 971 Interstate 81 Corridor Improvement Plan; Commonwealth Transportation Board to develop.
- SB 991 Telework Promotion and Broadband Assistance, Office of, and Broadband Advisory Council; expiration.