Senator Mark D. Obenshain
(R) - Senate District 26
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
Pocahontas Building, Room E502 |
900 East Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 555
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22803
- HB 151 Conservators of the peace, special; authority.
- HB 181 Improper driving; use of handheld communication device while driving vehicle.
- HB 188 Sentence reduction; substantial assistance to prosecution.
- HB 278 Compensation guardian ad litem appointed to represent a child; adjustment by the court.
- HB 483 Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund; restitution owed to victims.
- HB 638 Trespass; use of an unmanned aircraft system, penalty.
- HB 757 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- HB 986 Foster care and adoption; disclosure of information prior to placement.
- HB 1008 Postrelease incarceration; violations of postrelease supervision.
- HB 1142 Qualification of fiduciary without security; possession of assets, etc., by guardian, etc.
- HB 1249 DNA; analysis upon conviction of certain misdemeanors.
- HB 1343 Notaries; fee agreements with employer.
- HB 1351 Joint legal, joint physical, or sole child custody; court shall consider and may award.
- HB 1405 Elections, State Board of; increases membership and terms appointment of Commissioner of Elections.
- HB 1580 Violation of protective order or stalking; third or subsequent offense, penalty.
- SB 49 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- SB 278 Eminent domain proceedings; distribution of funds to owner or owner's attorney.
- SB 526 Trespass; use of an unmanned aircraft system, penalty.
- SB 545 Court reporters or court reporting services provider; prohibited actions, civil penalties.
- SB 562 Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund; restitution owed to victims.
- SB 565 DNA; analysis upon conviction of certain misdemeanors.
- SB 825 Elections, State Board of; increases membership, Commissioner of Elections to be member of Board.
- SB 971 Interstate 81 Corridor Improvement Plan; Commonwealth Transportation Board to develop.
- SB 983 Elections; precincts not to be changed between certain dates.