Senator Thomas K. Norment, Jr.
(R) - Senate District 3
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
Pocahontas Building, Room E603 |
900 East Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 6205
Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
- HB 29 Budget Bill.
- HB 30 Budget Bill.
- HB 129 Worker retraining tax credit; manufacturing instruction for students.
- HB 151 Conservators of the peace, special; authority.
- HB 337 Employee Retirement Security & Pension Reform, Commission on; change in membership.
- HB 762 Claims; Danial J. Williams, Joseph Jesse Dick, Jr., Eric Cameron Wilson, and Derek Elliot Tice.
- HB 763 Revenue Reserve Fund; created, report.
- HB 768 Motor vehicle fuels; sales tax in certain regions of the Commonwealth.
- HB 769 Capital outlay plan; updates six-year plan for projects.
- HB 1010 Relief; Davis, Robert Paul.
- HB 1086 Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads; adds two legislative members to Commission.
- HB 1297 Virginia-Israel Advisory Board; reorganizes as Virginia-Israel Advisory Authority.
- HB 1324 Privileges & Elections, joint subcommittee of House & Senate Committees on; to review appointments.
- HB 1539 Mass transit; establishing various Funds to improve transportation.
- HB 1540 Civic Education, Commission on; extends sunset provision.
- HB 1558 Electric utility regulation; grid modernization, energy efficiency programs.
- HJ 87 Interstate I-81; joint subcommittee to study adding additional lanes between Winchester and Bristol.
- HJ 101 Energy storage devices; DMME to study use.
- HJ 118 Independent living communities; Department of Social Services to study regulation of communities.
- SB 231 Capital outlay plan; updates six-year plan for projects.
- SB 565 DNA; analysis upon conviction of certain misdemeanors.
- SB 772 Claims; Danial J Williams, Joseph Jesse Dick, Jr., Eric Cameron Wilson, and Derek Elliot Tice.
- SB 856 Mass transit; establishing various Funds to improve transportation.
- SB 896 Motor vehicle fuels; sales tax in certain regions of the Commonwealth.