Delegate R. Steven Landes
(R) - House District 25
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
Pocahontas Building, Room W1304|
900 East Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 12
Verona, Virginia 24482
- HB 3 Dual enrollment courses; quality, consistency, etc., of courses.
- HB 337 Employee Retirement Security & Pension Reform, Commission on; change in membership.
- HB 443 High school graduation requirements; substitution of computer coding for foreign language credit.
- HB 454 Higher educational institutions, public; governing boards, open educational resources.
- HB 763 Revenue Reserve Fund; created, report.
- HB 1125 Teachers; requirements for license, provisional license, etc.
- HB 1504 Virtual Virginia; enrollment in online learning program.
- HB 1540 Civic Education, Commission on; extends sunset provision.
- HJ 87 Interstate I-81; joint subcommittee to study adding additional lanes between Winchester and Bristol.
- SB 343 School boards; permitted to employ certain individuals.
- SB 349 Teachers; requirements for license, provisional license, etc.