- HB 125 Forest products, hauling; expands definition to include rough-sawn green lumber.
- HB 150 Child abuse and neglect; founded reports regarding former school employees.
- HB 154 Commonwealth's tax system; conformity with federal law, emergency.
- HB 175 Hospital licenses, certain; effective date.
- HB 227 Adoption by stepparent; background check.
- HB 241 Adoption; lowers amount of time child must reside with close relative.
- HB 291 Social Services, Commissioner of; storage and preservation of orders and adoption files.
- HB 389 Child abuse and neglect; notice of founded reports to Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- HB 545 Child care licensure; forfeiture of eligibility for religious exemption.
- HB 627 Inspections prior to sale; exception, certain special orders.
- HB 761 License plates, special; BELIEVING IN THE FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE SINCE 1927.
- HB 776 Secondary highways; regulating of parking in Albemarle County.
- HB 836 Child day programs at public or private school facilities; exemptions.
- HB 1007 Delegate Lacey E. Putney Memorial Highway; designating certain portion of U.S. Route 221.
- SB 230 Commonwealth's tax system; conformity with federal law, emergency.
- SB 866 Hospital licenses, certain; effective date.