- HB 24 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for menstrual supplies.
- HB 25 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for menstrual supplies.
- HB 26 Pawnbrokers; allowable late fees.
- HB 27 Vehicle inspection sticker; location on vehicle.
- HB 28 Voter registration list maintenance; due date of annual report.
- HB 31 Profane swearing or cursing in public; eliminates crime.
- HB 32 Hate crimes; reporting to State Police.
- HB 33 Electric utility regulation; approval of generating facilities.
- HB 34 Railroads; freight train crew requirements, civil penalty.
- HB 35 Juveniles; places of confinement.
- HB 36 School calendar; opening day of school year.
- HB 37 Wages; cause of action against an employer for nonpayment.
- HB 38 School calendar; opening day of school year.
- HJ 4 United States Constitution; ratifies Equal Rights Amendment.
- HJ 5 Constitutional amendment; criteria for electoral districts (first reference).