- HB 23 Red Tape Reduction Commission; created, review of regulatory requirements, report.
- HJ 3 Virginia High School League; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- SB 49 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- SB 50 Same-sex marriages; civil unions.
- SB 51 Income withholding orders; employer's duty to request disclosure.
- SB 52 Juveniles; places of confinement.
- SB 53 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalty.
- SB 54 Professional and Occupational Regulation, Department of; subpoena duces tecum, costs.
- SB 55 Professional and Occupational Regulation, Department of; disciplinary actions by regulatory boards.
- SB 56 Line of Duty Act; eligible dependents.
- SB 57 Obstructing justice and resisting arrest; fleeing from a law-enforcement officer, penalty.
- SJ 5 Constitutional amendment; qualifications to vote, restoration of civil rights (first reference).