Monday, 8:00 a.m. and Wednesday, 15 minutes
after adjournment, Senate Room A,
(registered users: create
- HB 88 Marijuana field test; evidence at trial.
- HB 634 Two-way video testimony; reports by Chief Medical Examiner.
- HB 672 Driver's licenses; suspension of license for unsatisfied judgments and after certain accidents.
- HB 745 Adultery; reduces penalty to a civil penalty.
- HB 750 Presentence reports; access by work release programs.
- HB 1126 District Courts, Committee on; membership.
- HB 1336 Spoliation of evidence; jury instruction.
- HB 1364 Closed preliminary hearings; child pornography, etc., case.
- SB 2 Firearms; carrying loaded in public place, etc.
- SB 5 Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks, penalty.
- SB 21 Grand larceny & certain property crimes; increases threshold amount of money taken, etc., to $500.
- SB 24 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- SB 33 Marijuana offenses; driver's license forfeiture.
- SB 34 Police and court records; expungement of deceased person's records.
- SB 39 Juvenile and domestic relations district court; fee for filing certain petitions.
- SB 40 Marijuana; reduced penalties for distribution or possession with intent to distribute.
- SB 45 Hate crimes; disability, civil action, penalty.
- SB 50 Same-sex marriages; civil unions.
- SB 53 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalty.
- SB 63 Firearms; control of possession, etc., by localities at lawful demonstrations and protests.
- SB 64 Custody and visitation decisions; communication to parties required in writing.
- SB 66 Assault and battery against a family member; child witness as a sentencing consideration.
- SB 67 Intake process, etc.; statements made by child to an intake officer or probation officer.
- SB 68 Strip searches; authorized search of certain misdemeanants, etc.
- SB 70 Custody and visitation; rights of parents with a disability.
- SB 74 Handheld personal communications devices; use while driving.
- SB 75 Child support; interest on arrearages.
- SB 86 Driving after forfeiture of license; penalty.
- SB 94 Police and court records; expungement of records.
- SB 98 Police and court records; expungement of deceased person's records.
- SB 99 Hunting dogs; release of dogs near highway.
- SB 102 Grand larceny & certain property crimes; increases threshold amount of money taken, etc., to $1,500.
- SB 111 Marijuana; decriminalization of simple possession, civil penalty.
- SB 112 Hate crimes; criminal acts against persons because of gender, etc.
- SB 113 Firearms; mechanical devices designed to increase rate of fire, penalty.
- SB 118 Dissemination of juvenile record information; emergency medical services agency applicants.
- SB 119 Firearms; reporting when lost or stolen.
- SB 122 Dissemination of juvenile record information; emergency medical services agency applicants.
- SB 135 Criminal cases; admissibility of prior inconsistent statements.
- SB 138 Grand larceny; increases threshold amount.
- SB 142 Circuit court; failure to appear in accordance with condition of bail, etc.
- SB 145 Firearm transfers; penalties.
- SB 148 Driver's licenses; suspensions for certain non-driving related offenses.
- SB 155 Firearms; chambers of local governing bodies.
- SB 156 Guardians, licensed physician, etc.; annual reports.
- SB 157 Grand larceny & certain property crimes; increases threshold amount of money taken, etc., to $500.
- SB 196 Law-enforcement officers; CJSB to adopt statewide professional standards of conduct.
- SB 199 Rights of persons with disabilities; procedures for certain actions, notice & opportunity to cure.
- SB 209 Concealed handgun permits; sharing of information.
- SB 220 Grand larceny; increases threshold amount.
- SB 221 Grand larceny & certain property crimes; increases threshold amount of money taken, etc., to $500.
- SB 239 Juvenile offenders; eligibility for parole.
- SB 270 School property; unrecorded encumbrances.
- SB 275 Distracted driving; penalty.
- SB 276 Firearms; removal from persons posing substantial risk, penalties.
- SB 280 Lease-option real estate contracts; requirements of the owner, default.
- SB 288 Firearms; reporting when lost or stolen.
- SB 338 Firearms; certain persons allowed to carry into courthouses.
- SB 360 Firearms, etc.; permitted events.
- SB 385 Handguns; limitation on purchases, penalty.
- SB 412 Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks, penalty.
- SB 416 Venue in criminal cases; concurrent jurisdiction, obsolete provisions.
- SB 432 Firearms, transfer of; criminal history record information check, penalties.
- SB 433 Firearms; reporting when lost or stolen, civil penalty.
- SB 434 Convicted felons; restoration of firearms rights.
- SB 440 School boards, local; prior authorization for legal action.
- SB 442 Firearms; allowing access to children, penalty.
- SB 447 Firearms; transfers, etc., penalties.
- SB 472 Grand larceny; increases threshold amount.
- SB 493 Higher educational institutions; valid concealed handgun permit holders.
- SB 500 Jurisdiction; offenses against children.
- SB 519 Case management system; public accessibility.
- SB 595 Concealed handguns; protective orders.
- SB 596 Victims of domestic violence, etc.; firearms safety or training course.
- SB 597 Marijuana; possession or distribution for medical purposes.
- SB 607 Electronic transmission of sexually explicit images by minors; penalties.
- SB 610 Adultery; reduces penalty to a civil penalty.
- SB 612 Assisted conception; parentage presumption.
- SB 616 Waiver of immunity; persons covered by insurance policy.
- SB 617 Statute of limitations; discovery rule.
- SB 620 Arbitration; denial of motion to compel.
- SB 628 Notaries; qualifications, misdemeanor offense of moral turpitude.
- SB 641 Firearms; purchase, etc., by persons admitted to an inpatient mental health facility.
- SB 645 Marijuana possession, etc.; expungement of certain charges and convictions.
- SB 653 Dangerous weapons; place of religious worship.
- SB 665 Firearms, certain; prohibited public carrying, penalty.
- SB 668 Firearms; localities regulation in government buildings.
- SB 676 Firearms; mechanical devices designed to increase rate of fire, penalty.
- SB 685 Restitution form; completion by court or clerk of court.
- SB 732 Firearms; possession, etc., following convictions for certain misdemeanor crimes, penalty.
- SB 734 Custodial interrogations; length, recording.
- SB 742 Firearms magazines and firearms, certain; prohibition of sale, transfer, etc., penalties.
- SB 748 Firearms; DCJS, et al., to develop guidance documents for petitions to restore rights.
- SB 776 Computer crimes; adds various crimes for which attorneys may issue administrative subpoenas.
- SB 779 Covenants not to compete; physicians.
- SB 788 CBD oil and THC-A oil; certification for use, dispensing.
- SB 794 Firearms magazines, certain; selling, etc., magazines designed to hold more than 10.
- SB 798 Presentence reports; access by work release programs.
- SB 802 Death penalty; severe mental illness.
- SB 811 Protective orders; possession of firearms, surrender or transfer of firearms.
- SB 911 Eminent domain; redefines lost profits.
- SB 987 Paramilitary activities; penalty.