Monday, 8:00 a.m. and Wednesday, 15 minutes
after adjournment, Senate Room A,
(registered users: create
- HB 277 Guardians ad litem for children; report requirements, certification form.
- HB 998 Parental or legal custodial powers, temporary delegation; child-placing agency.
- HB 1033 Testing of bodily fluids; deemed consent.
- HB 1435 Initiation of a civil action; duties of clerk of general district court.
- SB 3 Same-sex marriages; civil unions.
- SB 17 Uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance policies; bad faith.
- SB 59 Criminal Justice Services, Department of; training standards, community engaged policing.
- SB 110 Marijuana field test; evidence at trial.
- SB 167 Discovery in criminal cases; duty to provide.
- SB 178 Parental or legal custodial powers, temporary delegation of; child-placing agency.
- SB 215 Concealed handguns; renewal of permits, notice of expiration.
- SB 272 Construction Trust Act; moneys paid under a contract by an owner to a contractor.
- SB 351 Firearms in locked vehicles; immunity from liability.
- SB 415 Jurisdiction of claim; plaintiff's motion to amend claim amount, transfer of matter.
- SB 461 Direct service providers; disclosure of information by employers.
- SB 463 Drug crimes; disposition of forfeited property used in connection with the commission of crimes.
- SB 481 Nonsuits; recommencement of action.
- SB 497 Public places; disorderly conduct, right of person in charge to detain.
- SB 578 Drivers' license; suspension for nonpayment of fines or costs.
- SB 590 Scope of discovery; deposing certain corporate officers.
- SB 600 Distracted driving; penalty.
- SB 603 Same-sex marriage; gender-neutral terms.
- SB 613 Local government; deposition.
- SB 694 Intentional or negligent infliction of injury or death; bystander claims for emotional distress.
- SB 753 Expert witnesses; standards for testimony.
- SB 761 Law-enforcement officers; training, reimbursement of costs.
- SB 791 Employers and potential employers; civil immunity, reports of violent behavior by an employee.
- SB 800 Trespass; civil action, vicarious liability.
- SB 886 Law-enforcement officers; psychological examination.
- SB 938 Child support; withholding of income, contracts with an independent contractor.