Monday, 8:00 a.m. and Wednesday, 15 minutes
after adjournment, Senate Room A,
Legislation in committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 128 Court order; motion or petition for rule to show cause for violation.
- HB 166 Jurors; recording by microphotographic or electronic process.
- HB 181 Improper driving; use of handheld communication device while driving vehicle.
- HB 260 Virginia Critically Missing Adult Alert Program; created.
- HB 277 Guardians ad litem for children; report requirements, certification form.
- HB 571 Alcohol; unlawful consumption, purchase, or possession.
- HB 622 Sex offenders; prohibited entry onto school property, penalty.
- HB 672 Driver's licenses; suspension of license for unsatisfied judgments and after certain accidents.
- HB 754 Elective share claim; calculation of the augmented estate.
- HB 757 Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- HB 986 Foster care and adoption; disclosure of information prior to placement.
- HB 996 Pretrial services agencies; Department of Criminal Justice Services to review, report.
- HB 1023 Foreign subpoenas; issuance by circuit court clerk of court.
- HB 1126 District Courts, Committee on; membership.
- HB 1193 Persons acquitted by reason of insanity; commitment, sentencing.
- HB 1238 Timeliness of indictments; discharge from jail.
- HB 1246 Identity Theft Passport; police reports submitted to the Attorney General.
- HB 1301 Judges; central registry records check.
- HB 1336 Spoliation of evidence; jury instruction.
- HB 1351 Joint legal or physical child custody; custody and visitation decisions, communication to parties.
- HB 1454 Civil immunity; programs for probationers, nonprofit corporation officials, worksite supervisors.
- HB 1525 Handheld personal communications devices; prohibits use in highway work zones.
- HB 1550 Grand larceny; increases threshold amount.
- HB 1580 Violation of protective order or stalking; third or subsequent offense, penalty.
- SB 995 Outdoor advertising; regulation, signs in sight of public highways.