Pogge (Vice Chair),
Monday, 8:30 a.m. Shared Committee Room,
(registered users: create
- HB 18 Transient occupancy tax; removes sunset date from Arlington County's authority to impose.
- HB 25 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for menstrual supplies.
- HB 54 Renewable energy property; tax credit for property placed in service.
- HB 65 Individuals released from incarceration for conviction of a felony; tax credits for employing.
- HB 152 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exempts certain feminine hygiene products.
- HB 172 Gun safes; establishes an exemption from retail sales tax.
- HB 200 Income tax, state; subtraction for employer payment of qualified education loans.
- HB 221 Education Improvement Scholarships tax credits; benefits and requirements for disabled students.
- HB 256 Income tax, state, and property tax; exemption for substantial-capacity solar equipment.
- HB 288 Recordation tax; exemptions, certain limited liability companies & limited or general partnerships.
- HB 310 Estate tax; appropriation of its revenues for health care purposes.
- HB 395 Education improvement scholarships tax credit; eligibility requirements.
- HB 448 Menstrual supplies; exempts certain supplies from sales and use tax.
- HB 465 Watercraft; increases sales and use tax rate.
- HB 469 Electric vehicle; establishes tax credit on purchase or lease price.
- HB 471 Small businesses, new; state and local tax and regulatory exemptions.
- HB 490 Frederick County; property tax exemptions.
- HB 526 Cigarette tax, local; refund of unused stamps.
- HB 529 Sales and use tax revenue; distribution to certain localities.
- HB 578 Neighborhood assistance tax credits; reduces amount of credit of value for certain donations.
- HB 624 Teacher, counselor, principal, etc.; expenses tax credit.
- HB 678 Income tax, state; subtraction for all retirement income.
- HB 700 School readiness; tax credits established for five categories of expenditures.
- HB 716 Low-income taxpayers; refundable income tax credit.
- HB 792 Income tax, state; subtraction for military veterans with a permanent service-connected disability.
- HB 861 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemptions include Indian Tribes.
- HB 948 Virginia Housing Trust Fund; revenue deposits.
- HB 972 Income tax, state; increases deduction for senior citizens.
- HB 981 Disposable paper and plastic bags; local taxation.
- HB 1051 Communications sales and use tax; services subject to taxation.
- HB 1078 Education Improvement Scholarships tax credits; limits eligibility to pre-kindergarten students.
- HB 1104 Sales and use tax refund; property to replace or repair business property damaged in a disaster.
- HB 1146 Real property tax; land use valuation.
- HB 1165 Education Improvement Scholarships; expands tax credits, pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- HB 1189 Income tax, state; reduction of top marginal rate.
- HB 1337 Real property tax; deferral in City of Richmond.
- HB 1338 Cigarettes tax; counties authorized to hold referendum.
- HB 1339 Sales and use tax; accelerated payments.
- HB 1363 Historic rehabilitation tax credit; expand availability of credit for project rehabilitating school.
- HB 1444 Income tax, state; itemization allowed by an individual taxpayer.
- HB 1448 Land preservation; special assessment, agricultural use.
- HB 1498 Sales and Use Tax; exemption on sales of certain personal property.
- HB 1567 Watercraft; optional county fee.
- SB 172 Education Improvement Scholarships tax credits; pre-kindergarten eligibility.