- HB 1398 Hate crimes; acts against law-enforcement officers, firefighters, and EMS personnel.
- HB 1480 Mental health awareness training; law-enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency personnel.
- HB 1481 Ordinances relating to fire departments and fire companies; operators of emergency vehicles.
- HB 1728 Air transportation services providers; VDH to review rules for use in medical situations.
- HB 1739 Civil immunity; emergency services and communications.
- HB 1785 Emergency vehicles, privately owned volunteer; exemptions and requirements.
- HB 1789 Emergency vehicles, privately owned volunteer; requirement for flashing lights and sirens.
- HB 1791 Conspiracy, incitement, etc., to riot; penalty when against public safety personnel.
- HB 2077 Emergency Services and Disaster Law of 2000; reference to firearms, emergency shelter.
- SB 790 Crimes against law-enforcement officers, firefighters, and other emergency personnel; penalty.
- SB 867 Lien against person whose negligence causes injury; emergency medical services agency.
- SB 888 Civil immunity; emergency services and communications.
- SB 896 Volunteer Firefighters' and Rescue Squad Workers' Service Award Fund Board; meetings.
- SB 980 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; State Fire Marshal; consumer fireworks; penalties.
- SB 1064 Mental health awareness training; law enforcement officers, firefighters, etc.
- SB 1120 Workers' compensation; volunteer firemen and emergency medical services personnel.
- SB 1198 Operators of emergency vehicles; completion of Emergency Vehicle Operator's Course.
- SB 1244 Glucagon; administration by emergency medical services providers.