- HB 2010 Virginia Lottery; regulations of sale of lottery tickets over Internet.
- HB 2092 Application for public assistance; eligibility, review of records.
- HB 2176 Charitable gaming; conduct of instant games, etc., number of sessions.
- HB 2177 Administrative Process Act; exemption for Charitable Gaming Board.
- HB 2178 FOIA; proprietary records and trade secrets, charitable gaming supplies.
- HB 2284 Charitable gaming; subpoena powers of Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, penalty.
- HB 2374 Charitable gaming; prohibited practices.
- HJ 627 Study; JLARC to study feasibility of allocating a larger portion of Virginia Lottery prize money.
- SB 1012 Lottery Board; regulation of casino gaming; penalties.
- SB 1400 Poker; definition of illegal gambling and charitable gaming.
- SB 1499 Virginia Riverboat Gaming Commission; created, regulation, penalties.
- SB 1512 Charitable gaming; conduct of games, special permits.
- SJ 248 Study; JLARC to study feasibility of allocating a larger portion of VA Lottery prize money.