- HJ 570 Study; JLARC; effectiveness of requiring seat belts on school buses in the Commonwealth; report.
- SB 948 Tobacco Board; composition, increases excise tax on bright flue-cured & type 21 dark-fired tobacco.
- SB 949 Southern Virginia Higher Education Center; members of board of trustees, powers and duties.
- SB 950 Nonrepairable and rebuilt vehicles; eliminates certain requirement sunset provision, report.
- SB 951 School service providers; student access to collected personal information.
- SB 952 False statements to members of the General Assembly; state employees and appointees.
- SB 953 Muzzleloader firearms; definition.
- SJ 247 Study; JLARC to review total compensation to employees of the Commonwealth; report.