- HB 1474 Dental hygienist; remote supervision.
- HB 1475 Common Interest Community Board; information on covenants, association disclosure packets.
- HB 1476 Real property tax; special assessment for land preservation.
- HB 1477 Cats and dogs; local government may, by ordinance, provide for lifetime licenses.
- HB 1478 Recordation tax; exempts deed of trust or mortgage given by utility consumer services cooperatives.
- HB 1479 Attorney discipline; procedures.
- HB 1480 Mental health awareness training; law-enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency personnel.
- HB 1481 Ordinances relating to fire departments and fire companies; operators of emergency vehicles.
- HB 1482 Presidential electors; National Popular Vote Compact.
- HB 1483 BHDS, Board of; regulations governing licensure of providers.
- HB 1484 Occupational therapists; Board of Medicine shall amend regulations governing licensure.
- HB 1485 Sexual offenses; prohibits person from proximity to children and working on school property.
- HB 1486 Arts and cultural districts; districts may be created jointly by two or more localities.
- HB 1487 Judges; reduces number in circuit court in 19th Judicial Circuit District.
- HB 1488 Collection of delinquent local taxes; period of delinquency.