- HB 1465 Electric energy; consumption reduction goal, annual progress reports.
- HB 1466 Concealed handgun permits; expiration notice.
- HJ 548 National Suicide Prevention Week.
- SB 860 Use of handheld personal communications devices while driving; penalty.
- SB 861 Preliminary protective orders; contents of order.
- SB 862 Driving after forfeiture of license.
- SB 863 Operating a motor vehicle; obstructed view; secondary offense.
- SB 864 Electoral board appointments; chief judge of judicial circuit or his designee make appointment.
- SB 865 Furnishing certain weapons to minor; exemption.
- SB 866 Boating safety course; database listing operators who have passed course.
- SB 867 Lien against person whose negligence causes injury; emergency medical services agency.
- SB 868 Child protective services; investigation of complaints of child abuse or neglect.
- SJ 235 Celebrating the life of Lelia Baum Hopper.