- HB 1454 James River; designation portion a component of Scenic Rivers System.
- HB 1455 Real property tax; partial exemption for certain commercial and industrial structures.
- HB 1456 Custody and visitation orders; use of term parenting time.
- HB 1457 Part-time deputy sheriffs; compensation.
- HB 1458 Law enforcement, local; fees for concealed handgun permits, courthouse and courtroom security.
- HB 1459 Campaign finance; prohibited personal use, penalty.
- HB 1460 Private wells; Stafford County authorized to regulate.
- HB 1461 Quantico, Town of; amending charter, removes certain town officers elected by town council.
- HJ 547 U.S. Constitution; application for a convention of the states.
- SB 857 Conditional rezoning; certain conditional rezoning proffers, floor area ratio.
- SB 858 Discontinued cases; court has discretion to reinstate case.
- SB 859 Spousal support; termination upon payor's retirement.