- HB 1450 Health insurer/health maintenance organization; response to notice from pharmacy's intermediary.
- HB 1451 Social Services, Department of; survey for children aging out of foster care.
- HB 1452 Higher educational institutions; graduation requirements, course in Western civilization, etc.
- HB 1453 Naloxone; dispensing for use in opioid overdose reversal, etc.
- SB 849 Income tax, state; creates a deduction for small business owners.
- SB 850 Correctional Officer Procedural Guarantee Act; created.
- SB 851 Weekend jail time; replaces the provision limiting nonconsecutive days.
- SB 852 Pet shops; procurement of dogs from unlicensed dealers.
- SB 853 Criminal cases; delayed appeals, assignments of errors dismissed in part.
- SB 854 Unpaid court fines, etc.; increases grace period for collection.
- SB 855 Trooper Chad Phillip Dermyer Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 143 bridge over Interstate 64.
- SJ 234 Spay-neuter programs; Va. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to study.