- SB 831 Marijuana; manufacture or possession, accommodation to another individual, penalty.
- SB 832 Firearm transactions; voluntary background checks, clarification of provisions.
- SB 833 Fines and court costs; community work in lieu of payment.
- SB 834 Governor; efficiency and effectiveness review and assessment of state departments, agencies, etc.
- SB 835 Income tax, corporate; lowers tax rate to 2.5 percent.
- SB 836 License taxes; if locality imposes tax upon business, tax shall be based upon Va. taxable income.
- SB 837 Electors for President and Vice President; allocation of electoral votes by congressional district.
- SB 838 Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Scholarship Pilot Program; DSS to establish and administer.
- SJ 230 Constitutional amendment; Virginia Redistricting Commission, criteria to redraw certain districts.