- SB 1180 Opioids and buprenorphine; Boards of Dentistry and Medicine to adopt regulations for prescribing.
- SB 1228 Va. Fair Housing Law; responsibilities with respect to use of an assistance animal in a dwelling.
- SB 1239 Child day programs; exemptions from licensure, certification of preschool or nursery school program.
- SB 1251 Washington Metrorail Safety Commission Interstate Compact; definitions, Board of Directors.
- SB 1312 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, lobbyist; filing.
- SB 1324 Religious freedom; definitions, marriage solemnization, participation, and beliefs.
- SB 1412 Adoption; leave benefit.
- SB 1413 Immunity of persons; statements regarding matters of public concern communicated to a third party.
- SB 1493 Northern Va. Community College, et al.; computer science training, etc., for public school teachers.
- SB 1516 Public schools; dyslexia advisor.
- SB 1553 Term limits; members of certain Authorities in City of Chesapeake limited to two terms.
- SB 1573 Appraisal management companies; compensation of appraiser within 30 days of delivery of report.
- SB 1574 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; membership, powers and duties.