Cline (Vice Chair),
Monday, 8:30 a.m. 9th Floor Appropriations Room
(registered users: create
- HB 60 Income tax, state; subtraction for National Guard pay.
- HB 163 Income tax, state; deduction for senior citizens.
- HB 165 Meals and food and beverage taxes, local; exemption for sales of meals for fundraising purposes.
- HB 215 Income tax, state; annual adjustment for inflation.
- HB 539 Income tax, corporate; lowers rate of taxation.
- HB 540 Income tax, state; increases deduction for personal exemptions.
- HB 545 License tax, local; staffing firm deductions.
- HB 693 Income tax, state; adjusts standard deduction for inflation.
- HB 843 Income tax, state; reduces top marginal tax rate.
- HB 877 Taxation, Department of; increases period taxpayer may file an amended return.
- HB 880 Income tax, state; withholding tax for an employee.
- HB 966 Income tax, corporate; apportionment of income to Virginia.
- HB 969 Virginia Retail Sales and Use Tax Act; conforms the Commonwealth's sales and use tax laws.
- HB 1019 Education improvement scholarships; modifies tax credit program, pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- HB 1035 Elderly care savings trust accounts; established, administered by the Virginia College Savings Plan.
- HB 1095 Income tax, state; reduces top marginal individual tax rate.
- HB 1210 Gun safes; establishes an exemption from retail sales tax.
- HB 1397 Income tax, state; subtraction for National Guard pay.
- HB 1439 Income tax, individual and corporate; small business job creation tax credit.
- HB 1470 Land preservation tax credits; limitations.
- HB 1488 Collection of delinquent local taxes; period of delinquency.
- HB 1489 Recordation tax; exemption for certain limited liability companies & limited/general partnerships.
- HB 1499 Apportionment of income; corporate income tax.
- HB 1501 Virginia Retail Sales and Use Tax Act.
- HB 1502 Communications sales and use tax; sales price.
- HB 1503 Membership in Multistate Tax Commission.
- HB 1581 Made in Appalachia Initiative; refundable tax credits.
- HB 1593 Sales and use tax; personal hygiene products.
- HB 1632 Renewable energy property; tax credit for property placed in service.
- HB 1635 Historic rehabilitation; limits amount of tax credits that may be claimed by each taxpayer.
- HB 1669 Gas severance tax.
- HB 1672 Coalfield region public education tax credit.
- HB 1676 Individual income tax; subtraction for National Guard wages.
- HB 1707 Tax credits, certain; elimination of state-level charitable contribution deductions.
- HB 1710 Gun safes; establishes an exemption from retail sales tax.
- HB 1714 Corporate income tax; rate of taxation.
- HB 1717 Individual income tax; subtraction for interest and dividends from Virginia-based corporations.
- HB 1756 Education improvement scholarships tax credit; eligibility requirements.
- HB 1772 Low-income taxpayer tax credit.
- HB 1806 Income tax subtractions and credits for investments in technology businesses.
- HB 1823 Property tax exemptions in Frederick County.
- HB 1830 Income tax, state and corporate; artificial intelligence industry tax deduction.
- HB 1891 Geothermal heat pump property expenditure; establishes a tax credit for taxable years 2017-2021.
- HB 1917 Coalfield region energy production; establishes a tax credit for taxable years 2017 through 2021.
- HB 1925 Local cigarette tax.
- HB 1959 Student internships; tax credit to an employer for each intern hired.
- HB 1963 Education improvement scholarships tax credit; pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- HB 1966 Education improvement scholarships tax credit; eligibility & benefits for certain students.
- HB 2027 Adoption fees and expenses, certain; creates income tax deduction and credit.
- HB 2038 Recordation tax; refinancing deeds of trust.
- HB 2056 Vapor products; imposition of state tax on products, including electronic cigarettes.
- HB 2070 Additional powers of certain counties.
- HB 2114 Motion picture production tax credit; digital interactive media production.
- HB 2130 Motor vehicles; motor fuel sales tax in certain transportation districts.
- HB 2150 Land preservation tax credit; per taxpayer limitation.
- HB 2175 Income tax, state; subtraction for military veterans with a service-connected disability.
- HB 2189 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for feminine hygiene products.
- HB 2226 Income tax, state; reduces top marginal individual tax rate.
- HB 2389 Gas or oil drilling units; escrowed proceeds.
- HB 2393 Income tax, state; tax credit for purchase of gun safe.
- HB 2461 Neighborhood assistance tax credits; reduces amount of credit of value for certain donations.
- HB 2475 Real property tax; payments in lieu of taxes for exempt organizations.
- SB 742 Motor vehicles; fuels sales tax in certain transportation districts.
- SB 798 Virginia adjusted gross income; sale of certain crops to craft breweries.
- SB 1186 All-terrain vehicles, mopeds, and off-road motorcycles; subject to motor vehicle tax.
- SB 1268 Localities; public hearings for tax rate increases.
- SB 1361 Food donation; tax credit for restaurants that donate prepared food or meals.
- SB 1427 Education improvement scholarships tax credit; pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- SB 1428 Education improvement scholarships tax credit; eligibility of students with a disability.
- SB 1456 Motor vehicle fuels; definitions, sales tax in certain transportation districts, price floor.
- SB 1520 Property tax; notice by locality of public hearing of tax increase.