House Calendar for April 5, 2017
House Bills Vetoed by the Governor ...
- HB 1432 Switchblade knife; exception to carry concealed.
- HB 1578 Students who receive home instruction; participation in interscholastic programs (Tebow Bill).
- HB 1582 Concealed handgun permits; age requirement for persons on active military duty.
- HB 2198 Coal tax; limits aggregate amount of credits that may be allocated or claimed for employment, etc.
- HB 2002 Refugee and immigrant resettlements; reports to Department of Social Services.
- HB 1394 Franchisees; status thereof and its employees as employees of the franchisor.
- HB 1400 Virginia Virtual School Board; established, report.
- HB 1428 Absentee voting; photo identification required with application.
- HB 1468 Incarcerated persons, certain; compliance with detainers, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- HB 1596 Virginia Public Procurement Act; public works contracts, prevailing wage provisions.
- HB 1605 Virginia Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts; established, report.
- HB 1753 Local government; prohibiting certain practice requiring contractors to provide compensation, etc.
- HB 1790 Administrative Process Act; development and periodic review of regulations, report.
- HB 1836 Spotsylvania Parkway; VDOT to maintain a certain segment beginning in 2020.
- HB 1852 Concealed handguns; protective orders.
- HB 1853 Victims of domestic violence, etc.; firearms safety or training course.
- HB 2000 Sanctuary policies; prohibited.
- HB 2025 Religious freedom; solemnization of marriage.
- HB 2077 Emergency Services and Disaster Law of 2000; reference to firearms, emergency shelter.
- HB 2092 Application for public assistance; eligibility, review of records.
- HB 2191 School boards; procedures for handling sexually explicit instructional materials, etc.
- HB 2207 Food stamp program; requests for replacement of electronic benefit transfer card.
- HB 2342 Public schools; Board of Education shall only establish regional charter school divisions.
- HB 2343 Voter registration list maintenance; voters identified as having duplicate registrations.
- HB 2411 Health insurance; reinstating pre-Affordable Care Act provisions.
House Bills with Recommendations by the Governor ...
- HB 1411 Privately retained counsel; rules and regulations, client's failure to pay.
- HB 1491 Background checks; exceptions, sponsored living and shared residential service providers.
- HB 1500 Budget Bill.
- HB 1525 Driver's licenses; revocation or suspension, laws of other jurisdictions.
- HB 1532 Fire Programs Fund; increases rate of assessment for Fund.
- HB 1539 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; public access to records of public bodies.
- HB 1663 Northern Va. Community College, et al.; computer science training, etc., for public school teachers.
- HB 1671 Natural gas utilities; qualified projects, investments in eligible infrastructure.
- HB 1691 Widewater Beach Subdivision; DCR to convey certain real property.
- HB 1708 Standards of Accreditation; industry certification credentials obtained by high school students.
- HB 1791 Conspiracy, incitement, etc., to riot; penalty when against public safety personnel.
- HB 1829 Teacher licensure; certification or training in emergency first aid, etc., hands-on practice.
- HB 1851 Assault and battery against a family or household member; deferred disposition, waiver of appeal.
- HB 1854 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, lobbyist; filing.
- HB 1855 Court-ordered restitution; form order, enforcement, noncompliance, etc.
- HB 1856 Restitution; supervised probation.
- HB 1960 Tow truck drivers and towing and recovery operators; civil penalty for improper towing.
- HB 2016 Electric personal delivery devices; operation on sidewalks and shared-use paths.
- HB 2017 Virginia Public Procurement Act; bid, performance, and payment bonds, waiver by localities.
- HB 2026 Property and bulk property carriers; regulation, combines authorities.
- HB 2053 Direct primary care agreements; the Commonwealth's insurance laws do not apply.
- HB 2101 Health care providers; data collection.
- HB 2105 Investment of Public Funds Act; investment of public funds in Virginia Investment Pool Trust Fund.
- HB 2149 Aircraft; aircraft to be registered with Department of Aviation.
- HB 2163 Buprenorphine without naloxone; prescription limitation.
- HB 2168 Virginia Coal Train Heritage Authority; established.
- HB 2245 Virginia Research Investment Committee; expands role of Committee.
- HB 2289 Divorce or dissolution of marriage; award of life insurance.
- HB 2297 Oyster planting grounds; Marine Resources Commission to post.
- HB 2336 Law-enforcement officer; report of officer involved in accident.
- HB 2367 Virginia Port Authority; removal of members on Board of Commissioners.
- HB 2383 Combined sewer overflow outfalls; DEQ to identify owner of outfall discharging into Chesapeake Bay.
- HB 2386 Unpaid court fines, etc.; increases grace period for collection.
- HB 2390 Renewable energy power purchase agreements; expands pilot program, sunset provision.
- HB 2442 Collection fees, local; an ordinance for collection of overdue accounts.
- HB 2471 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; membership, powers and duties.
Supplemental Info Senate Bills Vetoed by the Governor ...
Supplemental Info Senate Bills with Recommendations by the Gove ...
- SB 800 Direct primary care agreements; the Commonwealth's insurance laws do not apply.
- SB 812 Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Board for; home inspections, required statement.
- SB 854 Unpaid court fines, etc.; increases grace period for collection.
- SB 864 Electoral board appointments; chief judge of judicial circuit or his designee make appointment.
- SB 898 Combined sewer overflow outfalls; DEQ to identify owner of outfall discharging into Chesapeake Bay.
- SB 962 Sales and use tax; nexus for out-of-state businesses.
- SB 1008 Barrier crimes; clarifies individual crimes, criminal history records checks.
- SB 1023 Concealed handgun permits; sharing of information.
- SB 1073 Bridgewater, Town of; amending charter, sets out various powers typically exercised by towns, etc.
- SB 1102 FOIA; records of completed unattended death investigations, definition, mandatory disclosure.
- SB 1116 Public school employees, certain; assistance with student insulin pumps by register nurse, etc.
- SB 1178 Buprenorphine without naloxone; prescription limitation.
- SB 1239 Child day programs; exemptions from licensure, certification of preschool or nursery school program.
- SB 1258 Virginia Solar Energy Development and Energy Storage Authority; increases membership.
- SB 1282 Wireless communications infrastructure; procedure for approved by localities.
- SB 1284 Court-ordered restitution; form order, enforcement, noncompliance, etc.
- SB 1285 Restitution; supervised probation.
- SB 1296 County food and beverage tax; referendum.
- SB 1303 Voter registration; deadline for registration by electronic means.
- SB 1312 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, lobbyist; filing.
- SB 1315 Foster care; possession of firearm.
- SB 1364 Property and bulk property carriers; regulation, combines authorities.
- SB 1371 Virginia Research Investment Committee; expands role of Committee.
- SB 1398 Coal combustion residuals unit; closure permit, assessments required.
- SB 1415 Virginia Port Authority; removal of members on Board of Commissioners.
- SB 1416 Investment of Public Funds Act; investment of public funds in Virginia Investment Pool Trust Fund.
- SB 1418 Electric utilities; costs of pumped hydroelectricity generation and storage facilities.
- SB 1486 Law-enforcement officer; report of officer involved in accident.
- SB 1492 Water utilities; retail rates of affiliated utilities, definitions, etc.
- SB 1493 Northern Va. Community College, et al.; computer science training, etc., for public school teachers.
- SB 1574 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; membership, powers and duties.