Senate Calendar for March 3, 2016
Bills in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
Senate Bills with Governor's Recommendations ...
Senate Bills Vetoed by Governor ...
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 98 License plates, special; issuance to family members of persons who have died in military service.
- HB 16 Health insurance; payment for services by dentists and oral surgeons.
- HB 64 Transmission of case papers to appellate court, etc.; acceptability of electronic case papers.
- HB 87 Health Insurance Reform Commission; assessments of legislation.
- HB 240 Homeless veterans; Secretary of Veterans and Defense Affairs to assist in a identification.
- HB 256 Relief; Robert Scott.
- HB 307 Insurance companies; clarifies and updates provisions regarding notices to applicants, etc.
- HB 393 Insurance agencies; designated licensed producers.
- HB 420 Auxiliary grants; regulations adopted by Commissioner of DARS for adult foster care home, etc.
- HB 499 Professions and occupations; regulation, petitions, review by Board, report.
- HB 568 Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program; changes to grants.
- HB 675 Auxiliary grants; supportive housing providers.
- HB 700 Claims; Michael Kenneth McAlister.
- HB 707 Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Board for; licensure of former methamphetamine property.
- HB 711 Protective orders in cases of family abuse; possession of premises.
- HB 735 Landlord and tenant laws; responsibility of landlord to pay certain costs, etc.
- HB 741 Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Virginia Board for; licensing of home inspectors.
- HB 786 Virginia Public Procurement Act; authorized enhancement or remedial measures.
- HB 817 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; record exclusions, rule of redaction, etc.
- HB 818 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; designation of officer, posting of rights and responsibilities.
- HB 820 Insurance policies; electronic delivery of information to policyholder, etc.
- HB 851 Insurance policy; electronic delivery of information, repeals sunset provision.
- HB 910 Appeal of tax assessments; prior to receipt of information, person to sign acknowledgment of order.
- HB 1012 Virginia College Building Authority; financing projects, participating institutions.
- HB 1013 Threat assessment teams; dissemination of certain records and information.
- HB 1052 Virginia Defense Force; clarifies definition of training duty.
- HB 1108 Virginia Public Procurement Act; contracting generally, use of experience modification factor.
- HB 1135 Virginia-grown food products; purchase by state agencies & institutions & local school divisions.
- HB 1146 Local permitting or licensure; consent of common interest community association prohibited.
- HB 1166 Virginia Public Procurement Act; small purchase procedures, transportation-related construction.
- HB 1228 Boxing and wrestling events; provisions for sanctioning organizations.
- HB 1238 General Services, Department of; disposition of surplus materials, police animals.
- HB 1259 Auctioneers Board; requirement for continuing education, exception.
- HB 1260 Declaration of local emergency; increases time in which localities call a session.
- HB 1263 Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business Loan Fund; Va. Small Business Financing Authority.
- HB 1264 Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; representations related to covenants, report.
- HB 1288 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Dept. of; certification of employment services organizations.
- HB 1289 Blind and Vision Impaired, Department for the; contracts for operation of certain vending machines.
- HB 1318 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; noncriminal incidents and reports.
- HB 1345 Line of Duty Act; revises Act by codifying revisions.
- HB 1376 Claims; Paul R. DesRoches II.
House Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 47 Mixed-Delivery Preschool Fund and Grant Program; established, report, sunset provision.
- HB 177 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; crimes against nature, penalty.
- HB 180 Drug treatment courts; establish in City of Winchester and Counties of Clarke, Frederick, & Warren.
- HB 287 Mediation; fee paid to mediators appointed in certain cases.
- HB 364 Court-appointed attorney; increases fee paid for providing representation in commitment proceedings.
- HB 367 Nonconforming uses; uses that do not conform to zoning prescribed for district, etc.
- HB 450 Comprehensive community colleges, certain; veterans advisors and veterans resource centers.
- HB 610 Protective orders; penalty.
- HB 760 Auditor of Public Accounts; Auditor to incorporate in Commonwealth Data Point.
- HB 834 Virginia Growth and Opportunity Board and Fund; established, report.
- HB 842 Teachers; preparation and licensure, professional development in indicators of dyslexia.
- HB 886 Stalking; second offense, Class 6 felony.
- HB 961 Higher educational institutions; alternative tuition or fee structures to students, report.
- HB 1087 Protective order; violation of order, possession of a firearm or other deadly weapon, penalty.
- HB 1102 Trauma-informed sexual assault investigation; DCJS to establish.
- HB 1111 Hampton Roads Transportation Accountability Commission; distribution of moneys.
- HB 1189 Child welfare agency; operating without a license, abuse and neglect of child, penalty.
- HB 1207 Family and Children's Trust Fund; exempt from taxation.
- HB 1255 BVU Authority; alters Board powers and duties, change in membership, conflict of interest policy.
House Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Joint Resolution on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Memorial Resolutions ...
Commending Resolutions ...
Senate Bills and Resolutions Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...