House Calendar for February 16, 2016
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 831 Standards of Learning; curriculum shall include computer science and computational thinking.
- HB 1108 Virginia Public Procurement Act; contracting generally, use of experience modification factor.
- HB 98 License plates, special; issuance to family members of persons who have died in military service.
- HB 197 Commonwealth Mental Health First Aid Program; established.
- HB 240 Homeless veterans; Secretary of Veterans and Defense Affairs to assist in a identification.
- HB 342 Guardianship; communication between incapacitated person and others.
- HB 420 Auxiliary grants; regulations adopted by Commissioner of DARS for adult foster care home, etc.
- HB 485 Assault; person charged with simple assault against family or household member.
- HB 510 Sexual crimes against minors; extends statute of limitations.
- HB 543 Involuntary psychiatric treatment of an inmate; petition filed by sheriff.
- HB 616 Discharge from involuntary admission; advance directive.
- HB 622 Entering occupied motor vehicle; interference with rights of owner, penalty.
- HB 625 Minors; abduction for purpose of prostitution.
- HB 645 Criminal defendants; orders for evaluation or treatment, duties of clerk of court.
- HB 715 Interstate 66; requirements that VDOT must satisfy prior to change in HOV-2 designation.
- HB 728 State and local transportation planning; results of reviews related to homeland security.
- HB 752 Stalking; penalty.
- HB 779 Conflict of Interests Act, State and Local Government; required filings for multiple positions.
- HB 814 Virginia Indian advisory board; Secretary of the Commonwealth may establish, membership.
- HB 857 Lobbyist disclosure; clarifies definition of gift.
- HB 860 Virginia Conflict of Interest and Ethics Advisory Council; public access to requests for opinions.
- HB 861 Virginia Conflict of Interest and Ethics Advisory Council; extension of filing deadlines.
- HB 862 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State and Local Government and General Assembly; prohibited gifts.
- HB 868 Lobbyist disclosure; definition of procurement transaction.
- HB 886 Stalking; second offense, Class 6 felony.
- HB 889 Lobbyist disclosure; filing and inspection.
- HB 890 Candidates; filing of statements of economic interests.
- HB 891 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State and Local Government and General Assembly; definition of gift.
- HB 892 Virginia Conflict of Interest and Ethics Advisory Council; required information on disclosure forms.
- HB 896 Private school employees, certain; requirement of background checks.
- HB 910 Appeal of tax assessments; prior to receipt of information, person to sign acknowledgment of order.
- HB 920 Barrier crimes; conviction or finding not guilty by reason of insanity.
- HB 924 Electronic communications; disclosure, verification and admissibility of contents.
- HB 1012 Virginia College Building Authority; financing projects, participating institutions.
- HB 1044 Prescription Monitoring Program; disclosure of certain information.
- HB 1087 Protective order; violation of order, possession of a firearm or other deadly weapon, penalty.
- HB 1105 Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission; recidivism rate for certain released federal prisoners.
- HB 1111 Hampton Roads Transportation Accountability Commission; distribution of moneys.
- HB 1149 Police & court records; if order of expungement, clerk of court shall refund petitioner costs paid.
- HB 1150 Wages; employer who willfully fails to pay, penalty.
- HB 1190 License plates, special; prohibits DMV from issuing certain plates to registered sex offenders.
- HB 1257 Personal injury and wrongful death actions; disclosure of address.
- HB 1276 Motorcycle rider safety training courses; clarification of definition.
- HB 1287 Behind-the-wheel and knowledge examinations; retake of examinations.
- HB 1290 Timber cutting; unlawful removal, determination of damages.
- HB 1310 Failure to appear; service of process.
- HB 1312 Special license plates; MEG'S MILES.
- HB 1319 Military status or decorations; false representation with intent to obtain services, penalty.
- HB 1344 Bonds; certain capital projects.
- HB 1383 Highways, Commissioner of; annual report to be made public.
- HB 171 Alcoholic beverage control; food-beverage ratio for certain mixed beverage licensees.
- HB 177 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; crimes against nature, penalty.
- HB 183 Hopewell, City of; charter, passage of emergency measures, Hopewell Water Renewal Commission.
- HB 364 Court-appointed attorney; increases fee paid for providing representation in commitment proceedings.
- HB 378 Workers' compensation; fee schedules for medical and legal services.
- HB 451 Economic Opportunity for Virginians in Aspiring & Diverse Communities, Commission on; report.
- HB 499 Professions and occupations; regulation, petitions, review by Board, report.
- HB 588 Protective orders; definition of "physical presence," authorization of emergency orders.
- HB 605 Restitution; extension of probation.
- HB 628 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; public dissemination.
- HB 665 Employee Retirement Security & Pension Reform, Commission on; established, report, sunset provision.
- HB 681 Trafficking in persons; civil action.
- HB 711 Protective orders in cases of family abuse; possession of premises.
- HB 735 Landlord and tenant laws; responsibility of landlord to pay certain costs, etc.
- HB 741 Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Virginia Board for; licensing of home inspectors.
- HB 817 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; record exclusions, rule of redaction, etc.
- HB 823 Governmental agencies; contracting for items from another governmental commercial activities list.
- HB 835 Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of licensed art instruction studios.
- HB 842 Teachers; preparation and licensure, professional development in indicators of dyslexia.
- HB 858 Virginia International Trade Corporation; established, report.
- HB 883 Telecommunications towers; in accordance with comprehensive plan.
- HB 922 Computer trespass; increases penalty if government computer and computer used for public utilities.
- HB 986 Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council; increases membership.
- HB 1016 Sexual assault response teams; participants in annual meeting, FOIA exclusion for records.
- HB 1070 Toll violations; reciprocity agreements, enforcement.
- HB 1102 Trauma-informed sexual assault investigation; DCJS to establish.
- HB 1110 Temporary detention; notice of recommendation, communication with magistrate.
- HB 1135 Virginia-grown food products; purchase by state agencies & institutions & local school divisions.
- HB 1160 Physical evidence recovery kits.
- HB 1166 Virginia Public Procurement Act; small purchase procedures, transportation-related construction.
- HB 1189 Child welfare agency; operating without a license, abuse and neglect of child, penalty.
- HB 1197 Law-enforcement officers; Internet publication of personal information, penalty.
- HB 1213 Minors; certain education records as evidence.
- HB 1226 Assault and battery; Department of Corrections investigators, penalty.
- HB 1227 Securities Act; registration exemptions.
- HB 1238 General Services, Department of; disposition of surplus materials, police animals.
- HB 1245 Judicial Retirement System; mandatory judicial retirement.
- HB 1255 BVU Authority; alters Board powers and duties, change in membership, conflict of interest policy.
- HB 1259 Auctioneers Board; requirement for continuing education, exception.
- HB 1260 Declaration of local emergency; increases time in which localities call a session.
- HB 1263 Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business Loan Fund; Va. Small Business Financing Authority.
- HB 1289 Blind and Vision Impaired, Department for the; contracts for operation of certain vending machines.
- HB 1317 Sexual abuse of certain children; penalty.
- HB 1318 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; noncriminal incidents and reports.
- HB 1325 BVU Authority; Board powers and duties, broadband, repeals certain provision.
- HB 1345 Line of Duty Act; revises Act by codifying revisions.
House Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- HB 565 Charter schools, public; changes to provisions for establishment and operation.
- HB 584 Deer; any city or town may, by ordinance, prohibit feeding deer within its jurisdiction, penalty.
- HB 786 Virginia Public Procurement Act; authorized enhancement or remedial measures.
- HB 895 High school graduation; graduation requirements.
- HB 1279 Public schools; fire drills and lock-down drills.
- HB 1282 Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement; SCT to work with Virginia-Israel Advisory Board.
- HB 287 Mediation; fee paid to mediators appointed in certain cases.
- HB 450 Comprehensive community colleges, certain; veterans advisors and veterans resource centers.
- HB 467 Manufacturing companies; limited standing to seek injunctive relief against companies.
- HB 703 Legal age for marriage; emancipation petitions for minors intending to marry, etc.
- HB 1090 Health, Department of; expenditure of funds related to abortions and family planning services.
- HB 8 Virginia Virtual School; Board established.
- HB 47 Mixed-Delivery Preschool Fund and Grant Program; established, report, sunset provision.
- HB 48 Forfeiture of property used in connection with the commission of crimes; finding of guilt required.
- HB 180 Drug treatment courts; establish in City of Winchester and Counties of Clarke, Frederick, & Warren.
- HB 283 Electrical transmission line siting; hearing requested by locality.
- HB 367 Nonconforming uses; uses that do not conform to zoning prescribed for district, etc.
- HB 389 Virginia Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts; established, report, effective clause.
- HB 444 Electric utilities; notice of renewable power options.
- HB 517 Warrantless arrest; certain cases.
- HB 675 Auxiliary grants; supportive housing providers.
- HB 730 Commuter parking; lot signage in Planning District 8.
- HB 768 Victims of domestic violence, etc.; firearms safety or training course.
- HB 773 Government Nondiscrimination Act; created.
- HB 775 Fantasy Contests Act; created, registration required, conditions of registration, civil penalty.
- HB 783 Firearms; pointing, holding, or brandishing in presence of a law-enforcement officer, penalty.
- HB 811 Involuntary admission procedures; notification to family member about proceedings.
- HB 904 Alcoholic beverage control; limited mixed beverage license for retail cigar shops.
- HB 1053 Investor-owned electric utilities; establishment of protocols for energy efficiency programs.
- HB 1069 Tolls; toll collection procedures, fees, etc.
- HB 1174 Electric energy; consumption reduction goal, report.
- HB 1228 Boxing and wrestling events; provisions for sanctioning organizations.
- HB 1261 State Corporation Commission; interstate gas pipeline safety program.
- HB 1288 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Dept. of; certification of employment services organizations.
- HB 1291 Virginia Lottery; prohibits ticket courier services in the Commonwealth.
- HB 1328 Unfaithful delegates; constitutional convention, penalty.
- HB 1350 Alcoholic beverage control; spirits tastings by distiller licensee.
- HB 1379 Voter list maintenance; use of Electronic Registration Information Center, etc.
- HB 602 Petit larceny; prior convictions, penalty.
- HB 610 Protective orders; penalty.
- HB 754 Domestic violence-related misdemeanors; enhanced penalty.
- HB 765 Assault and battery against a family or household member; first offense, enhanced penalties.
- HB 1114 Colonial Heights, City of; charter, clarifies responsibilities of director of finance and treasurer.
- HB 1361 Lobbyist reporting; disclosure of certain persons attending entertainment events prohibited.
- HB 874 Credit unions; voluntary mergers.
- HB 1264 Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; representations related to covenants, report.
- HB 102 Felony homicide; certain drug offenses, penalty.
- HB 168 Passing stopped school buses; rebutting presumption, mailing of summons.
- HB 407 Interstate 66; designation of HOV lanes.
- HB 1362 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, etc.; lobbyist reporting.
- HB 1068 Advanced Shipbuilding Production Facility Grant Program; established, Fund created.
- HB 1343 Research & development in the Commonwealth; Va. Research Investment Fund & Committee, created, etc.
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
Resolutions - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Bills on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Bills Referred by House ...
Resolutions Presented ...