House Calendar for February 13, 2016
House Bills on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 171 Alcoholic beverage control; food-beverage ratio for certain mixed beverage licensees.
- HB 177 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; crimes against nature, penalty.
- HB 183 Hopewell, City of; charter, passage of emergency measures, Hopewell Water Renewal Commission.
- HB 364 Court-appointed attorney; increases fee paid for providing representation in commitment proceedings.
- HB 378 Workers' compensation; fee schedules for medical and legal services.
- HB 451 Economic Opportunity for Virginians in Aspiring & Diverse Communities, Commission on; report.
- HB 499 Professions and occupations; regulation, petitions, review by Board, report.
- HB 588 Protective orders; definition of "physical presence," authorization of emergency orders.
- HB 605 Restitution; extension of probation.
- HB 628 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; public dissemination.
- HB 665 Employee Retirement Security & Pension Reform, Commission on; established, report, sunset provision.
- HB 681 Trafficking in persons; civil action.
- HB 711 Protective orders in cases of family abuse; possession of premises.
- HB 735 Landlord and tenant laws; responsibility of landlord to pay certain costs, etc.
- HB 741 Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Virginia Board for; licensing of home inspectors.
- HB 817 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; record exclusions, rule of redaction, etc.
- HB 823 Governmental agencies; contracting for items from another governmental commercial activities list.
- HB 835 Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of licensed art instruction studios.
- HB 842 Teachers; preparation and licensure, professional development in indicators of dyslexia.
- HB 858 Virginia International Trade Corporation; established, report.
- HB 874 Credit unions; voluntary mergers.
- HB 883 Telecommunications towers; in accordance with comprehensive plan.
- HB 922 Computer trespass; increases penalty if government computer and computer used for public utilities.
- HB 986 Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council; increases membership.
- HB 1016 Sexual assault response teams; participants in annual meeting, FOIA exclusion for records.
- HB 1068 Advanced Shipbuilding Production Facility Grant Program; established, Fund created.
- HB 1070 Toll violations; reciprocity agreements, enforcement.
- HB 1102 Trauma-informed sexual assault investigation; DCJS to establish.
- HB 1110 Temporary detention; notice of recommendation, communication with magistrate.
- HB 1135 Virginia-grown food products; purchase by state agencies & institutions & local school divisions.
- HB 1160 Physical evidence recovery kits.
- HB 1166 Virginia Public Procurement Act; small purchase procedures, transportation-related construction.
- HB 1189 Child welfare agency; operating without a license, abuse and neglect of child, penalty.
- HB 1197 Law-enforcement officers; Internet publication of personal information, penalty.
- HB 1213 Minors; certain education records as evidence.
- HB 1226 Assault and battery; Department of Corrections investigators, penalty.
- HB 1227 Securities Act; registration exemptions.
- HB 1238 General Services, Department of; disposition of surplus materials, police animals.
- HB 1245 Judicial Retirement System; mandatory judicial retirement.
- HB 1255 BVU Authority; alters Board powers and duties, change in membership, conflict of interest policy.
- HB 1259 Auctioneers Board; requirement for continuing education, exception.
- HB 1260 Declaration of local emergency; increases time in which localities call a session.
- HB 1263 Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business Loan Fund; Va. Small Business Financing Authority.
- HB 1264 Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; representations related to covenants, report.
- HB 1289 Blind and Vision Impaired, Department for the; contracts for operation of certain vending machines.
- HB 1317 Sexual abuse of certain children; penalty.
- HB 1318 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; noncriminal incidents and reports.
- HB 1325 BVU Authority; Board powers and duties, broadband, repeals certain provision.
- HB 1343 Research & development in the Commonwealth; Va. Research Investment Fund & Committee, created, etc.
- HB 1345 Line of Duty Act; revises Act by codifying revisions.
House Bills on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- HB 8 Virginia Virtual School; Board established.
- HB 47 Mixed-Delivery Preschool Fund and Grant Program; established, report, sunset provision.
- HB 48 Forfeiture of property used in connection with the commission of crimes; finding of guilt required.
- HB 180 Drug treatment courts; establish in City of Winchester and Counties of Clarke, Frederick, & Warren.
- HB 283 Electrical transmission line siting; hearing requested by locality.
- HB 367 Nonconforming uses; uses that do not conform to zoning prescribed for district, etc.
- HB 389 Virginia Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts; established, report, effective clause.
- HB 444 Electric utilities; notice of renewable power options.
- HB 517 Warrantless arrest; certain cases.
- HB 675 Auxiliary grants; supportive housing providers.
- HB 730 Commuter parking; lot signage in Planning District 8.
- HB 768 Victims of domestic violence, etc.; firearms safety or training course.
- HB 773 Government Nondiscrimination Act; created.
- HB 775 Fantasy Contests Act; created, registration required, conditions of registration, civil penalty.
- HB 783 Firearms; pointing, holding, or brandishing in presence of a law-enforcement officer, penalty.
- HB 811 Involuntary admission procedures; notification to family member about proceedings.
- HB 904 Alcoholic beverage control; limited mixed beverage license for retail cigar shops.
- HB 971 Small businesses; implementation of certification programs, report.
- HB 1053 Investor-owned electric utilities; establishment of protocols for energy efficiency programs.
- HB 1069 Tolls; toll collection procedures, fees, etc.
- HB 1174 Electric energy; consumption reduction goal, report.
- HB 1228 Boxing and wrestling events; provisions for sanctioning organizations.
- HB 1261 State Corporation Commission; interstate gas pipeline safety program.
- HB 1288 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Dept. of; certification of employment services organizations.
- HB 1291 Virginia Lottery; prohibits ticket courier services in the Commonwealth.
- HB 1328 Unfaithful delegates; constitutional convention, penalty.
- HB 1350 Alcoholic beverage control; spirits tastings by distiller licensee.
- HB 1379 Voter list maintenance; use of Electronic Registration Information Center, etc.
Resolution Reported - Uncontested Calendar ...