Senate Calendar for February 20, 2015
Bills in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
- SB 712 Higher education; handling of sexual assault cases.
- SB 814 Electronic identity management; standards, liability.
- SB 1040 License tax; businesses ceasing operations.
- SB 1137 Loaded rifle or shotgun; regulation of transportation.
- SB 1177 Commissioners of the revenue; production of documents related to tax liability by taxpayer.
- SB 1354 Uniformed services-connected students; identification.
- SB 1385 Innovation and Entrepreneurship Investment Authority; powers, report.
- SB 1424 Conflicts of Interests Act, State & Local Gov't & General Assembly, etc.; ethics reforms.
- SB 675 Northern Virginia Veterans Care Center; funding of project.
- SB 676 Hampton Roads Veterans Care Center; funding of project.
- SB 892 Overdoses; establishes an affirmative defense to prosecution of an individual, etc., safe reporting.
- SB 916 Diploma seals; BOE shall establish criteria for awarding.
- SB 1042 Capital outlay plan.
- SB 1188 Commercial sex trafficking; penalties.
- SB 1290 Criminal cases; venue for prosecution.
- SB 803 Speed limits in school crossing zones; counties allowed to increase or decrease.
- SB 938 Fire services and emergency medical services; revises certain terminology.
- SB 965 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- SB 1066 Elected offices; term of officer elected to fill vacancy, filling vacancies in U.S. Senate & House.
- SB 1168 Family day homes and child day centers; local government to report business licenses issued.
- SB 1190 Motor vehicle liability insurance; underinsured motorist claims, settlement procedures, subrogation.
- SB 1194 Conservators of the peace, special; registration with DCJS.
- SB 1195 Conservators of the peace, special; training standards, orders of appointment, etc.
- SJ 268 Medicaid; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- SJ 271 Biosolids and industrial residuals; SNR, et al., to review & evaluate impact on human health, etc.
- SJ 272 Virginia's water resource planning and management; JLARC to study.
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 2177 Certificate of public need; eliminates regional health planning agencies.
- HB 1756 Tourism zones; tax revenues for tourism projects.
- HB 2071 Service and Volunteerism, Advisory Board on; established to advise Governor and his cabinet.
- HB 2081 Employers; disclosure of social media account information.
- HB 2173 Real property tax; waiver of delinquent taxes.
- HB 2204 Line of Duty Act; codifying revisions to the Act.
- HB 1284 Branchville, Town of; amending charter, elections, terms of office of council members.
- HB 1333 Polling places; designation of authorized representatives of political parties.
- HB 1386 Disaster relief; assistance by out-of-state businesses and employees.
- HB 1424 Virginia Water and Waste Authorities Act; delinquent payment.
- HB 1427 Felony homicide; felony drug offenses, penalty.
- HB 1446 Clean energy; financing programs, development of underwriting guidelines.
- HB 1460 Campaign finance reports; changes pre-election reporting period for certain reports.
- HB 1471 Affordable housing; City of Fairfax added to list of localities with authority to provide.
- HB 1493 Enticing another into a dwelling house; person who commits certain violations, Class 6 felony.
- HB 1532 Roanoke, City of; amending charter, appointment of director of finance, term of office.
- HB 1538 Voter identification; reasonable match of identification and pollbook name.
- HB 1553 Local notifications; locality may by ordinance establish system to deliver to residents by email.
- HB 1593 Parking in residential areas; localities may by ordinance permit in a public right-of-way.
- HB 1625 Lovettsville, Town of; amending charter, updates boundaries, town powers, etc.
- HB 1653 Voter identification; accepted forms of identification.
- HB 1656 James City County; amending charter, director of planning.
- HB 1663 Buchanan, Town of; amending charter, powers and elections.
- HB 1682 Alexandria, City of; amending charter, changes certain powers of mayor, city council, etc.
- HB 1702 Firearms; transfer, etc., from licensed dealer.
- HB 1758 Portsmouth, City of; appointment of board of zoning appeals.
- HB 1761 Portsmouth, City of; amending charter, election of mayor and city council members.
- HB 1834 Luray, Town of; amending charter, changes date of municipal elections.
- HB 1849 Zoning appeals, board of; granting of variance, ex parte communications, proceedings.
- HB 1857 Weber City, Town of; amending charter, extends terms of council members, mayor, etc.
- HB 1893 Bristol, City of; amending charter, clarifying changes to the Bristol Virginia Utilities Authority.
- HB 1895 Higher educational institutions; additional financial and administrative authority.
- HB 1896 Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program; grants.
- HB 1897 Intercollegiate athletics programs; format for each institution to report revenues and expenses.
- HB 1898 Pulp, Paper, and Fertilizer Advanced Manufacturing Performance Grant Program; created.
- HB 2025 Hampton, City of; amending charter, candidacy of councilmembers in mayoral election.
- HB 2040 Prostitution, pandering, etc.; violation of certain provisions is punishable.
- HB 2051 Charlottesville, City of; amends current sidewalk construction provision.
- HB 2056 Registered voters; persons who voted in certain elections, no disclosure of social security numbers.
- HB 2062 Elections administration; pre-election and post-election activities.
- HB 2128 Amherst, Town of; amending charter, creates the office of town manager and reassigns various duties.
- HB 2152 Write-in votes; duties of the electoral boards.
- HB 2292 Culpeper, Town of; amending charter, notice of special meetings and residence of Town Manager.
- HB 2308 County manager plan of government; governing body (Arlington County) may appoint county auditor.
- HB 2319 Halifax County Board of Supervisors; election of an at-large member.
- HB 2379 Voter list maintenance; SBE shall utilize data received through list comparisons with other states.
- HB 2384 Workers' compensation; electronic billing and payment.
- HB 2385 Wireless telecommunications device; possession, etc., by prisoner, penalty.
- HB 2397 Uniform Military and Overseas Voters Act; efficiencies reforms.
House Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 1303 Local school boards; administration of Standards of Learning assessments.
- HB 1320 Teacher licensure renewal; college credit.
- HB 1338 Electronic textbooks; hardware.
- HB 1402 Highway maintenance; payments to City of Richmond for moving-lanes converted to bicycle lanes.
- HB 1419 Standards of Learning; changes.
- HB 1469 Marriage certificates; parties able to designate themselves as spouse, bride, etc., on application.
- HB 1486 Workers' compensation; exclusivity of remedy.
- HB 1515 Maternity patients; information about safe sleep environments for infants.
- HB 1522 Motor fuels; hauling during times of necessitous circumstances.
- HB 1584 Fire services and emergency medical services; revises certain terminology.
- HB 1606 Private police departments; definition.
- HB 1612 School service providers; protection of student personal information.
- HB 1613 Secondary state highway system construction projects; relocation or removal of utility facilities.
- HB 1615 Standards of Learning; integrated assessments to include multiple subject areas.
- HB 1616 Career and technical education; alignment with national certification requirements.
- HB 1674 School accreditation; review of status by Board of Education.
- HB 1675 Graduation requirements; local alternative paths to standard or verified units of credit.
- HB 1676 Postsecondary credential, etc.; local school board agreements with community colleges.
- HB 1698 Students; questionnaires and surveys requesting sexual information, etc.
- HB 1700 Motorcycles and autocycles; relating to brake lights.
- HB 1714 Standards of Learning; third grade through eighth grade assessments.
- HB 1717 Psychiatric treatment of minors; objecting minor.
- HB 1723 Radon; persons certified as proficient to offer screening, testing, and mitigation.
- HB 1733 Prescription drug orders; delivery to PACE program facility.
- HB 1735 Optometrists, TPA-certified; administration of certain Schedule II drugs.
- HB 1736 Wholesale distributors; notice to Board of Pharmacy when ceasing distribution of certain drugs.
- HB 1737 Outsourcing facilities; new regulatory framework created for permitting.
- HB 1738 Hospices; notice to dispenser of patient's death within 48 hours.
- HB 1750 Investigational drugs; expanded access.
- HB 1764 Criminal history record information; dissemination, etc., civil actions.
- HB 1785 Campus police departments; sexual assault reporting.
- HB 1818 Health professions; regulation, updated terminology.
- HB 1833 Naloxone; administration by law-enforcement officers.
- HB 1839 Controlled substances; scheduling.
- HB 1841 Prescription Monitoring Program; requirements for dispensers.
- HB 1873 Public schools; Board of Education to promulgate regulations for accreditation ratings.
- HB 1886 Public-Private Transportation Act; establishes requirement for finding of public interest.
- HB 1887 Commonwealth Transportation Board; membership, funding, updates annual reporting, and allocations.
- HB 1914 Pharmacists; possession of epinephrine and oxygen for emergencies.
- HB 1915 Northern Virginia Transportation Authority; regional plan.
- HB 1930 Higher educational institutions; review committees, reporting of acts of sexual violence, report.
- HB 2020 Licensed local school board instructional or administrative employees; service retirement allowance.
- HB 2038 Commercial motor carriers; amends several commercial drivers' licensing laws.
- HB 2042 Mobile food vending businesses; regulations to permit on state highway rights-of-way, exception.
- HB 2082 Emergency care; forcible entry of motor vehicle to remove a minor.
- HB 2092 Sexual and Domestic Violence, Advisory Committee on; established.
- HB 2112 DCJS; eliminates requirement for training standards for undercover work.
- HB 2137 Teachers; initial license with no industry certification credential, may issue provisional license.
- HB 2169 Education, Board of; annual report on the condition & needs of public education in the Commonwealth.
- HB 2183 Designating the Trooper Andrew Fox Memorial Bridge.
- HB 2189 Motor Vehicle Dealer Board; authority over recreational, trailer, and motorcycle dealers, penalties.
- HB 2206 Conservators of the peace, special; application for appointment.
- HB 2216 Epinephrine; possession and administration in private schools.
- HB 2228 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry; registration verification.
- HB 2236 Chesapeake Hospital Authority; changes compensation for members.
- HB 2243 Psychologists; continuing education requirements.
- HB 2245 School board clerks; electronic maintenance of records.
- HB 2255 Lawrenceville, Town of; DOC to convey certain real property to be used for water facilities.
- HB 2266 Transportation Accountability, Joint Commission on; powers and duties.
- HB 2269 Kenneth B. Gibson Memorial Park-and-Ride; designating as park-and-ride facility on Interstate 81.
- HB 2276 Standard diploma; career and technical education credential, exemption.
- HB 2289 Auxiliary lights on public utility vehicles; certain vehicles may be equipped with clear lights.
- HB 2312 Blue Star Memorial Highway; designating as a portion of Va. Route 36 in Prince George County.
- HB 2332 Roadside safety devices; certain shall be equipped with Identification numbers, etc.
- HB 2342 Salvage license; salvage advertising and display.
- HB 2350 Student data security; Department of Education to develop a model data security plan.
- HB 2354 State Board for Community Colleges; policy for the award of academic credit for military training.
- HB 2355 Electronic communication service or remote computing service; obtaining records, real-time data.
- HB 2373 Uniformed services-connected students; Department of Education shall establish process to identify.
- HB 2383 Child support; disabled child over the age of 18.
- HB 2391 Highway funds; allocation by the Commonwealth Transportation Board.
House Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bill on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Joint Resolution on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Joint Resolutions on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Joint Resolutions on First Reading - Uncontested Calenda ...
Bills or Resolutions Rereferred ...
Senate Bills and Resolutions Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...