House Calendar for February 23, 2015
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- SB 1197 Hospitals; establishing policies to follow when a stillbirth occurs, reporting.
- SB 1262 Health insurance; carrier business practices.
- SB 750 Hospitals; required notice to patients.
- SB 996 Boating safety education; exemption for motorboat operators born prior to July 1, 1972.
- SB 1001 Dogs or cats; sell, exchange, etc., prohibited on or in any roadside, parkway, etc.
- SB 1049 Regional jails; reimbursement of capital costs, regional contracts for cooperative jailing.
- SB 1292 Sanitary districts; boat ramps, shoreline management, and dredging.
- SB 1381 Private animal shelter; clarifies purpose and definition.
- SB 1371 Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA); methods of procurement.
- SB 1448 Community development authorities; tax levied or assessment imposed by locality.
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
- HB 1776 Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority; created, report, eliminates ABC Board.
- HB 1366 Sex offenders; prohibiting entry onto school or other property, hearing.
- HB 324 Virginia Virtual School; established, report, effective date.
- HB 1360 Securities Act; crowdfunding exemption.
- HB 1444 Vision care plans; reimbursement for services.
- HB 1451 Landlord and tenant laws; notice to terminate tenancy.
- HB 1500 Overdoses; definition.
- HB 1562 Electronic identity management; standards, liability.
- HB 1629 Financial institutions; a bank may establish & operate automated teller machines, service facility.
- HB 1642 Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; representations related to special flood hazard areas.
- HB 1673 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- HB 1721 Real property tax; exemption for surviving spouses of members of armed forces killed in action.
- HB 1747 Health insurance; mental health parity.
- HB 1757 Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business Loan Fund; established.
- HB 1767 Unlawful detainer proceedings; satisfaction of judgments.
- HB 1799 Innovation and Entrepreneurship Investment Authority; powers, report.
- HB 1800 Open-end lending by banks, savings institutions, etc.; determining grace period.
- HB 1842 Performance and incentive grants; review of incentive packages, report, repeals certain provisions.
- HB 1878 Stock corporations and nonstock corporations; procedures.
- HB 1890 Virginia Retirement System; purchase of service credit for prior service.
- HB 1901 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; clarifies definition of small business.
- HB 1927 Criminal cases; venue for prosecution.
- HB 1986 Workforce Development, Virginia Board of; changes to Board requirements, annual report.
- HB 2031 Health insurance; updating maximum allowable cost pricing lists.
- HB 2055 Condominium Act; suspension of voting rights.
- HB 2100 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; allowable charges, rental of units.
- HB 2178 Hybrid retirement program; disclosure of services, etc., associated with voluntary contributions.
- HB 2277 Life insurance; coverage for retired state employees.
- HB 2295 Real Estate Board; educational requirements for salespersons.
- HB 2299 Health services plans; effects of actions of other states.
Memorial Resolutions Laid on Speaker's Table ...
Commending Resolutions Laid on Speaker's Table ...
House Bills in Conference ...
Senate Bills in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
- SB 675 Northern Virginia Veterans Care Center; funding of project.
- SB 676 Hampton Roads Veterans Care Center; funding of project.
- SB 803 Speed limits in school crossing zones; counties allowed to increase or decrease.
- SB 892 Overdoses; establishes an affirmative defense to prosecution of an individual, etc., safe reporting.
- SB 916 Diploma seals; BOE shall establish criteria for awarding.
- SB 938 Fire services and emergency medical services; revises certain terminology.
- SB 965 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- SB 1042 Capital outlay plan.
- SB 1066 Elected offices; term of officer elected to fill vacancy, filling vacancies in U.S. Senate & House.
- SB 1168 Family day homes and child day centers; local government to report business licenses issued.
- SB 1188 Commercial sex trafficking; penalties.
- SB 1190 Motor vehicle liability insurance; underinsured motorist claims, settlement procedures, subrogation.
- SB 1194 Conservators of the peace, special; registration with DCJS.
- SB 1195 Conservators of the peace, special; training standards, orders of appointment, etc.
- SB 1290 Criminal cases; venue for prosecution.
- SJ 268 Medicaid; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- SJ 271 Biosolids and industrial residuals; SNR, et al., to review & evaluate impact on human health, etc.
- SJ 272 Virginia's water resource planning and management; JLARC to study.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 707 Capitol Square; payment of restitution for any damage to Square or any building, etc.
- SB 709 Computer and other crimes; venue for prosecution.
- SB 720 Arrest photos on Internet; penalty.
- SB 721 Seizure of property; receipt required.
- SB 761 Personal injury and wrongful death actions; disclosure of address of alleged tortfeasor, etc.
- SB 762 Tenancy by the entireties; property held in trust.
- SB 770 Workers' compensation; exclusivity of remedy.
- SB 789 District court seal; Committee on District Courts may also adopt an official seal.
- SB 815 Virginia-North Carolina Interstate High-Speed Rail Compact; chairmanship.
- SB 832 Blood samples; person authorized to take samples pursuant to a search warrant, immunity.
- SB 845 Volunteer first responders; immunity from civil liability when in route to an emergency.
- SB 855 Capital cases; determination of mental retardation.
- SB 860 Creditor; satisfaction of judgment required to be noted.
- SB 865 Intestate estate; administration by person convicted of fraud, misrepresentation, robbery, etc.
- SB 891 Mechanics' liens; subcontractor's waiver of lien rights.
- SB 894 Community Integration Advisory Commission; expands membership, extends sunset provision.
- SB 908 Police and court records; expungement, court may order without conducting a hearing.
- SB 914 Sexually violent predator offenses; retention of court case files.
- SB 915 Indecent liberties; venue.
- SB 1048 Capitol Police; security for Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General-elect.
- SB 1064 Administration of estates; liability of heir or devisee for real estate conveyed.
- SB 1067 Petition for attachment; removes judges from list of persons.
- SB 1085 Value of property; enforcement of liens.
- SB 1086 Medicaid payment; trial for false statement or representation on application, venue.
- SB 1089 Constitutional office; filling a vacancy.
- SB 1098 Juvenile Justice and Prevention, Advisory Committee on; delinquency prevention.
- SB 1114 Emergency custody order; temporary detention for testing, observation, and treatment.
- SB 1136 Administrative Rules, Joint Commission on; powers and duties, effect of administrative rules.
- SB 1156 Writ of habeas corpus; service; of writ, dismissal of petition.
- SB 1241 Drugs forfeited to law enforcement; disposal when no longer needed for research and training.
- SB 1264 Involuntary admission and incapacity information; access by law-enforcement.
- SB 1307 Search warrants; collection of evidence from computers, computer networks, or other device.
- SB 1312 Private roads; covenants, government maintenance and improvements.
- SB 1350 Voter registration; cancellation of registration by notifying Dept. of Elections to remove his name.
- SB 1351 Polling place; authorized representative of political party permitted, handheld wireless devices.
- SB 1362 "Sweet Virginia Breeze" and "Our Great Virginia"; designating as the official state songs.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Resolutions Reported - Uncontested Calendar ...
Resolutions Reported - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bill on First Reading and Referred ...
Bill Reported and Referred by Committee ...
Bill Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...