House Calendar for February 17, 2015
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 861 Nurse practitioners.
- SB 690 Chaplains of the Virginia National Guard and Virginia Defense Force; sermons.
- SB 695 Hampton, City of; amending charter, candidacy of councilmembers in mayoral election.
- SB 749 Portsmouth, City of; amending charter, election of mayor and city council members.
- SB 755 Falls Church, City of; amending charter, city boundaries.
- SB 773 Psychiatric treatment of minors; objecting minor.
- SB 816 Absentee voting; reason for application.
- SB 842 School budget; preparation and approval by county.
- SB 848 Commonwealth's Twenty marksmanship award; established.
- SB 868 Water or sewer systems; delinquent payment of rates and charges.
- SB 889 Affordable dwelling units; City of Fairfax authorized to adopt zoning ordinance to provide.
- SB 936 Unclaimed firearms; donation to Department of Forensic Science.
- SB 940 Montross, Town of; amending charter, moves election date of town council.
- SB 1014 Suffolk, City of; amending charter, appointment of members of board of equalization & school board.
- SB 1050 Military and emergency laws; repeals obsolete provisions.
- SB 1062 Presidential elections; number of officers of election and ballot scanner machines.
- SB 1092 General registrars; reassigning duties of the electoral board.
- SB 1155 Firearms; confiscation, reporting, and return by law enforcement.
- SB 1176 Bristol, City of; amending charter, clarifying changes to the Bristol Virginia Utilities Authority.
- SB 1184 Missing persons; search and rescue.
- SB 1190 Motor vehicle liability insurance; underinsured motorist claims, settlement procedures, subrogation.
- SB 1191 Firearm, stun weapon, or other weapon; possession on school property.
- SB 1194 Conservators of the peace, special; registration with DCJS.
- SB 1214 Alexandria, City of; amending charter, changes certain powers of mayor, city council, etc.
- SB 1217 Private police department; definition.
- SB 1238 Emergency Management, Department of; electromagnetic pulses and geomagnetic disturbances.
- SB 1245 Affordable housing in the City of Charlottesville; income level.
- SB 1257 Cash proffer for residential construction; sunset date.
- SB 1258 Corrections, Department of; interstate transportation of prisoners.
- SB 1276 Roanoke, City of; amending charter, appointment of director of finance.
- SB 1301 Unmanned aircraft systems; use by public bodies during execution of a search warrant, exception.
- SB 1311 Prisoners; sheriff, etc., to notify victim as soon as practicable of transfer.
- SB 1361 Incarcerated persons; transfer to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- SB 1424 Conflicts of Interests Act, State & Local Gov't & General Assembly, etc.; ethics reforms.
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- SB 744 Portsmouth, City of; members, etc., of board of zoning appeals shall be appointed by governing body.
- SB 801 Clean energy; financing programs, development of underwriting guidelines.
- SB 871 Political campaign advertisements; includes yard signs in definition of print media.
- SB 931 Veterans identification card; definition of veteran.
- SB 935 Herndon, Town of; amending charter, moves election date of mayor and council.
- SB 948 Concealed handgun permits; sharing of information.
- SB 965 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- SB 986 Senate districts; adjustment.
- SB 1066 Elected offices; term of officer elected to fill vacancy, filling vacancies in U.S. Senate & House.
- SB 1130 Blackjacks and other similar weapons; sale or possession of with intent to sell.
- SB 1137 Loaded rifle or shotgun; regulation of transportation.
- SB 1168 Family day homes and child day centers; local government to report business licenses issued.
- SB 1195 Conservators of the peace, special; training standards, orders of appointment, etc.
- SB 1237 Senate districts; adjustments.
- SB 1247 Charlottesville, City of; amends current sidewalk construction provision.
- SB 1355 Local planning commission; action on proposed plat.
- SB 1358 Virginia Port Authority police powers.
- SB 1443 Comprehensive plan; strategies to combat projected sea-level rise.
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
Resolutions - Uncontested Calendar ...
Resolutions - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Bills Reported and Referred by Committee ...
Resolutions Presented ...