House Calendar for February 16, 2015
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 690 Chaplains of the Virginia National Guard and Virginia Defense Force; sermons.
- SB 695 Hampton, City of; amending charter, candidacy of councilmembers in mayoral election.
- SB 749 Portsmouth, City of; amending charter, election of mayor and city council members.
- SB 755 Falls Church, City of; amending charter, city boundaries.
- SB 773 Psychiatric treatment of minors; objecting minor.
- SB 816 Absentee voting; reason for application.
- SB 842 School budget; preparation and approval by county.
- SB 848 Commonwealth's Twenty marksmanship award; established.
- SB 868 Water or sewer systems; delinquent payment of rates and charges.
- SB 889 Affordable dwelling units; City of Fairfax authorized to adopt zoning ordinance to provide.
- SB 936 Unclaimed firearms; donation to Department of Forensic Science.
- SB 940 Montross, Town of; amending charter, moves election date of town council.
- SB 1014 Suffolk, City of; amending charter, appointment of members of board of equalization & school board.
- SB 1050 Military and emergency laws; repeals obsolete provisions.
- SB 1062 Presidential elections; number of officers of election and ballot scanner machines.
- SB 1092 General registrars; reassigning duties of the electoral board.
- SB 1155 Firearms; confiscation, reporting, and return by law enforcement.
- SB 1176 Bristol, City of; amending charter, clarifying changes to the Bristol Virginia Utilities Authority.
- SB 1184 Missing persons; search and rescue.
- SB 1190 Motor vehicle liability insurance; underinsured motorist claims, settlement procedures, subrogation.
- SB 1191 Firearm, stun weapon, or other weapon; possession on school property.
- SB 1194 Conservators of the peace, special; registration with DCJS.
- SB 1214 Alexandria, City of; amending charter, changes certain powers of mayor, city council, etc.
- SB 1217 Private police department; definition.
- SB 1238 Emergency Management, Department of; electromagnetic pulses and geomagnetic disturbances.
- SB 1245 Affordable housing in the City of Charlottesville; income level.
- SB 1257 Cash proffer for residential construction; sunset date.
- SB 1258 Corrections, Department of; interstate transportation of prisoners.
- SB 1276 Roanoke, City of; amending charter, appointment of director of finance.
- SB 1301 Unmanned aircraft systems; use by public bodies during execution of a search warrant, exception.
- SB 1311 Prisoners; sheriff, etc., to notify victim as soon as practicable of transfer.
- SB 1361 Incarcerated persons; transfer to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- SB 1424 Conflicts of Interests Act, State & Local Gov't & General Assembly, etc.; ethics reforms.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- SB 744 Portsmouth, City of; members, etc., of board of zoning appeals shall be appointed by governing body.
- SB 801 Clean energy; financing programs, development of underwriting guidelines.
- SB 871 Political campaign advertisements; includes yard signs in definition of print media.
- SB 931 Veterans identification card; definition of veteran.
- SB 935 Herndon, Town of; amending charter, moves election date of mayor and council.
- SB 948 Concealed handgun permits; sharing of information.
- SB 965 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- SB 986 Senate districts; adjustment.
- SB 1066 Elected offices; term of officer elected to fill vacancy, filling vacancies in U.S. Senate & House.
- SB 1130 Blackjacks and other similar weapons; sale or possession of with intent to sell.
- SB 1137 Loaded rifle or shotgun; regulation of transportation.
- SB 1168 Family day homes and child day centers; local government to report business licenses issued.
- SB 1195 Conservators of the peace, special; training standards, orders of appointment, etc.
- SB 1237 Senate districts; adjustments.
- SB 1247 Charlottesville, City of; amends current sidewalk construction provision.
- SB 1355 Local planning commission; action on proposed plat.
- SB 1358 Virginia Port Authority police powers.
- SB 1443 Comprehensive plan; strategies to combat projected sea-level rise.
Resolutions Reported - Uncontested Calendar ...
Resolutions Reported - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bill on First Reading and Referred ...
Bill Referred by House ...
Bill Reported and Referred by Committee ...
Bills Referred By Committee ...
Resolution Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...