- HB 650 Boating safety course; persons who possess valid Va. seafood landing license, etc., exempted.
- HB 868 Geriatric prisoners; conditional release, after offense, etc., person subject to protective order.
- HB 962 Concealed handgun; carrying in a secured container or compartment in vehicle.
- HB 1040 Traffic light signal photo-monitoring; use of system, appeals.
- HB 1212 Governor's Development Opportunity Fund; political contributions and gifts, prohibited conduct.
- SB 236 Students; codifies right to religious viewpoint expression.
- SB 310 Senate districts; technical adjustments of certain boundaries.
- SB 555 Chaplains of Virginia National Guard and Virginia Defense Force; sermons.
- SB 561 Geriatric prisoners; conditional release, persons subject to protective order, ineligible.
- SB 650 Governor's Development Opportunity Fund; political contributions and gifts, prohibited conduct.