Senate Calendar for March 6, 2014
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
- SB 65 Firearms; willful discharge resulting in permanent physical impairment, Class 6 felony.
- SB 102 Life insurance; coverage for retired state employees.
- SB 443 Judges; maximum number in circuit, general district, and juvenile courts, etc.
- SB 454 Sex Offender & Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; amends to add solicitation of prostitution.
- SB 476 Incest; definition of parent, includes step-parent, grandparent includes step-grandparent, penalty.
- SB 532 Diabetes; certain students permitted to self-check blood glucose levels on school property, etc.
- SB 594 Controlled substance analogs; regulation by Board of Pharmacy, synthetic cannabinoids, penalties.
- SB 658 Physical evidence recovery kits; local and state law-enforcement agencies shall report an inventory.
- SB 415 Autism Advisory Council; extends sunset provision to July 1, 2016.
- SB 439 Mandatory outpatient treatment; acknowledgement of transfer & receipt of order within 5 days.
- SJ 3 Recurrent flooding; joint subcommittee established to formulate recommendations to address.
- SJ 47 Mental health; joint subcommittee to study services in the Commonwealth in twenty-first century.