Senate Calendar for February 6, 2014
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 649 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State and Local Government & General Assembly; establishes Council.
- SB 153 Comprehensive Services for At-Risk Youth and Families; special education programs.
- SB 14 Sodomy; crimes against nature, clarifies provisions of clause, penalty.
- SB 62 Residences; grants for purchasing or expending money on existing property to improve accessibility.
- SB 96 Tobacco products; purchase, etc., of nicotine vapor products by minors, penalty.
- SB 118 Mortgage loan originators; transitional licensing.
- SB 120 Benefits consortium; exemption and exclusions.
- SB 132 TNAF recipients; Board of Social Services shall annually review amount of assistance paid.
- SB 188 State and local employees; deferred compensation plans.
- SB 201 Health insurance; prescription drug formularies, notices.
- SB 215 Virginia College Savings Plan; Plan established as a body politic and corporate.
- SB 277 Foster care and adoption assistance; DSS to include individuals between age 18 & 21 years of age.
- SB 291 Visually impaired students; evaluation by certified Teacher of Visually Impaired.
- SB 293 Reckless driving; causing death or injury of certain persons, Class 5 felony.
- SB 362 Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program; created.
- SB 373 Trafficking in persons; penalties.
- SB 387 FOIA; exempts certain proprietary records of DRPT & VDOT from mandatory disclosure provisions.
- SB 427 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; employment services organizations.
- SB 429 Two-Year College Transfer Grant Program; amount of grant.
- SB 451 Law-enforcement officer; sworn municipal park rangers added to definition of officer.
- SB 454 Sex Offender & Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; amends to add solicitation of prostitution.
- SB 476 Incest; definition of parent, includes step-parent, grandparent includes step-grandparent, penalty.
- SB 481 Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Program; residency requirements.
- SB 570 Assault and battery; full-time or part-time employee, penalty.
- SB 604 Immigrant Assistance, Office of; created.
- SB 608 Concealed handgun permits, lifetime; Department of State Police to issue, penalty.
- SB 628 Community colleges; workforce training.
- SB 647 Teledentistry pilot program; Department of Medical Assistance Services to create, report.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- SB 154 Wild animals & birds; unlawful to hunt on private property and state waters on Sunday, exception.
- SB 607 Method of execution; Director of DOC certifies that lethal injection isn't available, electrocution.
- SB 65 Firearms; willful discharge resulting in permanent physical impairment, Class 6 felony.
- SB 213 Dextromethorphan Distribution Act; penalty.
- SB 223 Charitable Gaming, Board for; authorization of electronic poker games for qualified organizations.
- SB 250 Employment applications; inquiries regarding criminal arrests, charges, or convictions.
- SB 252 Insurance; state health care plan to provide that coverage of 1 additional adult may be purchased.
- SB 260 Emergency custody & temporary detention; web-based psychiatric bed registry, period of custody.
- SB 262 Internet Crimes Against Children Fund; fee, Governor's Child Safety Test.
- SB 398 Virginia Racing Commission; steeplechase race meetings, simulcast horse racing.
- SB 450 Driving under influence of alcohol; first offenders, license conditions.
- SB 490 Carbon monoxide alarms; required installation by landlord in rental dwelling units, cost to tenant.
- SB 510 Firearms; possession following a misdemeanor conviction of certain crimes.
- SB 657 Alternative onsite sewage system installers; extension of certain interim licenses.
Senate Bills on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Bills on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
- SB 107 STEM education grant programs; Stem Education Fund created, etc.
- SB 124 Constitutional officers; if proposed budget reduces funding of such officer, 14 day written notice.
- SB 237 Subdivision ordinances; sidewalk improvements.
- SB 238 Charter; City of Fairfax.
- SB 321 Charter; City of Alexandria.
- SB 361 Elections; provisional ballots, meeting of electoral board following election, adjournment.
- SB 422 Hybrid retirement program; local deferred compensation and cash match plans.
- SB 443 Judges; maximum number in circuit, general district, and juvenile courts, etc.
- SB 558 Officers of election; appointment, qualification, and terms.
- SB 611 Automated sales suppression devices; falsifying electronic records, penalties.
- SB 627 Training center residents; DBHDS to ensure resources available prior to transfer to another center.
Senate Joint Resolution on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Memorial Resolutions ...
Commending Resolutions ...
Bills or Resolutions Rereferred ...
House Bills Read First Time and Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...