Senate Calendar for February 5, 2014
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 421 Multidisciplinary child sexual abuse response teams, local; attorney to establish to review cases.
- SB 48 Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Area; prohibition on oil and gas drilling.
- SB 54 General Assembly; signature for prefiled legislation.
- SB 82 Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Commission; extends sunset provision to July 1, 2017.
- SB 83 Rural Virginia, Center for; adds Secretary of Agriculture & Forestry as member of Board of Trustees.
- SB 167 Felons; weekend jail time.
- SB 400 Kinship foster care; removal of child from physical custody of kinship foster parent.
- SB 415 Autism Advisory Council; extends sunset provision to July 1, 2016.
- SB 417 Social services, local boards of; authority to employ in-house counsel.
- SB 426 State Executive Council for Comprehensive Services for At-Risk Youth and Families; regulations.
- SB 444 Hybrid canines; any locality, may by ordinance, prohibit keeping of such canines.
- SB 500 General Assembly; compensation of members.
- SB 538 Legislative commissions; absences from meetings.
- SB 572 Long-Term Care Ombudsman, Office of State; access to clients, patients, individuals, etc., records.
- SB 603 Oyster grounds; condemnation.
- SB 615 Carbon dioxide; regulating emissions.
- SB 641 Correctional facilities, certain; communication of results of immigration alien query.
- SB 662 Child care; certain counties permitted to continue using local sliding scale to determine copayment.
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 14 Sodomy; crimes against nature, clarifies provisions of clause, penalty.
- SB 62 Residences; grants for purchasing or expending money on existing property to improve accessibility.
- SB 96 Tobacco products; purchase, etc., of nicotine vapor products by minors, penalty.
- SB 118 Mortgage loan originators; transitional licensing.
- SB 120 Benefits consortium; exemption and exclusions.
- SB 132 TNAF recipients; Board of Social Services shall annually review amount of assistance paid.
- SB 188 State and local employees; deferred compensation plans.
- SB 201 Health insurance; prescription drug formularies, notices.
- SB 215 Virginia College Savings Plan; Plan established as a body politic and corporate.
- SB 277 Foster care and adoption assistance; DSS to include individuals between age 18 & 21 years of age.
- SB 291 Visually impaired students; evaluation by certified Teacher of Visually Impaired.
- SB 293 Reckless driving; causing death or injury of certain persons, Class 5 felony.
- SB 362 Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program; created.
- SB 373 Trafficking in persons; penalties.
- SB 381 Public Safety & Homeland Security, & Veterans & Defense Affairs, Secretaries of; transfer of powers.
- SB 387 FOIA; exempts certain proprietary records of DRPT & VDOT from mandatory disclosure provisions.
- SB 427 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; employment services organizations.
- SB 429 Two-Year College Transfer Grant Program; amount of grant.
- SB 451 Law-enforcement officer; sworn municipal park rangers added to definition of officer.
- SB 454 Sex Offender & Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; amends to add solicitation of prostitution.
- SB 476 Incest; definition of parent, includes step-parent, grandparent includes step-grandparent, penalty.
- SB 481 Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Program; residency requirements.
- SB 570 Assault and battery; full-time or part-time employee, penalty.
- SB 604 Immigrant Assistance, Office of; created.
- SB 608 Concealed handgun permits, lifetime; Department of State Police to issue, penalty.
- SB 628 Community colleges; workforce training.
- SB 647 Teledentistry pilot program; Department of Medical Assistance Services to create, report.
Senate Bills on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Joint Resolutions on Third Reading - Uncontested Calenda ...
Senate Joint Resolutions on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Bills or Resolutions Rereferred ...
House Bills Read First Time and Referred ...
House Joint Resolution Read First Time and Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...