Senate Calendar for February 21, 2013
Unfinished Business - House ...
- HB 1559 DUI; any person convicted of subsequent offense is guilty of Class 6 felony, etc.
- HB 1743 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice, etc.
- HB 1747 Voter registration; registration activities by third parties.
- HB 1751 Assault and battery; includes certain employees of DBHDS, penalty.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1824 Virginia port volume; increase tax credit to certain entities, clarifies definitions.
- HB 1847 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- HB 1955 Impersonating a law-enforcement officer or other public safety personnel; impersonating, penalty.
- HB 2012 Drones; moratorium on use of unmanned aircraft systems by state or local government department, etc.
- HB 2079 VA Public Procurement Act; process for competitive sealed bidding and negotiation.
- HB 2138 Health Insurance Reform Commission; established, sunset provision, report.
- HB 2211 Stalking; Class 6 felony for conviction of second offense within five years of prior conviction.
- HB 2229 Detention & removal of citizen from State; SPS shall request notification within 24 hours.
- HB 2235 Firearms; increases penalties for use, display, or discharge during commission of certain felonies.
- HB 2269 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- HB 1850 Assault and battery; adds employees of local or regional correctional facility.
- HB 1952 Higher educational institutions; board of visitors governance, report.
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
House Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Joint Resolution on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Senate Joint Resolution on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...