Senate Calendar for February 19, 2013
Bills in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
- SB 1197 Virginia Public Procurement Act; contracts for architectural or professional engineering services.
- SB 794 Disabled parking placards; physicians may issue to patients.
- SB 837 License plates, special; issuance for supporters of Washington Nationals baseball team.
- SB 863 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice.
- SB 888 Advertising; payment of penalties & costs associated with enforcement of prohibition on certain.
- SB 931 Dead bodies; notification for disposition to next of kin to claim body within 30 days of notice.
- SB 933 Movable Soccer Goal Safety Act; created, report.
- SB 1023 Solar-powered or wind-powered electricity generation facility; SCC to conduct pilot program, etc.
- SB 1108 Potomac River Compact; changes penalty for illegal fishing in Potomac River jurisdiction of court.
- SB 1117 Virginia Uniform Certificate of Title for Watercraft Act; adoption of Act, technical amendments.
- SB 1132 Claims; Bennett Barbour's estate.
- SB 1137 SCC; integration of processes and forms by June 30, 2018, into Business Permitting Center, report.
- SB 1180 TANF; restrictions on use of cash assistance, not to access cash through electronic transaction.
- SB 1185 Strategic Compensation Grant Initiative and Fund; established.
- SB 1186 Medical assistance services; duties of Attorney General.
- SB 1189 School boards; releases from state regulation.
- SB 1207 Individual school performance; Board of Education shall approve student growth indicators, report.
- SB 1219 Motor carrier and commercial drivers; amends several licensing laws.
- SB 1285 Interchangeable biosimilar biological products; permits pharmacists to dispense, etc.
- SB 1325 Professional counselors, etc.; Board of Counseling to establish specified fees for licensure, etc.
- SJ 328 Elementary and secondary schools; JLARC to study efficiency and effectiveness of school's spending.
- SJ 384 Diwali Day; designating as last Saturday in October 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SB 744 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- SB 772 Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act; developer control in time-share estate program, etc.
- SB 1293 Comprehensive plan; transportation component to be consistent with Statewide Transportation Plan.
- SB 1246 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 2298 Billboards; establishes conditions under which certain signs may be adjusted or relocated, etc.
- HB 1345 Rappahannock River Basin Commission; reduces number of members.
- HB 1384 Transportation Accountability, Joint Commission on; removes obsolete provision.
- HB 1519 Community Integration Advisory Commission; extends sunset provision.
- HB 1554 Risk management plans; insurance coverage for sheriffs or deputies, limitation on liability.
- HB 1601 Civics Education, Commission on; extends sunset provision.
- HB 1630 Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act; developer control in time-share estate program, etc.
- HB 1640 Child care providers; background checks for eligibility for child care subsidy payments.
- HB 1653 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry; registration verification, etc.
- HB 1720 Alcoholic beverages; person not requiring evidence of legal age guilty of Class 3 misdemeanor, etc.
- HB 1743 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice, etc.
- HB 1746 Sentencing guidelines; definition of violent felony.
- HB 1825 Duck blinds; establishes time periods for person to obtain stationary blind license.
- HB 1852 Home-processed food; inspection of food establishments, labeling of foods with name of preparer.
- HB 2045 Foster care and adoption; decisions regarding federal benefits, right to appeal to Commissioner.
- HB 2062 Executive Mansion, Citizens' Advisory Council on Furnishing and Interpreting; membership.
- HB 2138 Health Insurance Reform Commission; established, sunset provision, report.
- HB 2184 Hunting and fishing; authorizes Board of Game and Inland Fisheries to issue trip licenses.
- HB 2245 Virginia's Future, Council on; extends sunset provision.
- HB 2256 Southwest Virginia Cultural Heritage Foundation; membership of board of trustees. Emergency.
- HB 2268 Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of farm winery licensees.
- HB 2272 Motor vehicle accident; satisfaction of judgments for damages, suspensions requested by creditor.
- HB 2279 Children; placement of nonresident child in State residential facility.
- HB 2294 Inmates; carnal knowledge, expansion to include defendants on bond, penalty is Class 1 misdemeanor.
- HB 2300 Alcoholic beverage control; tied house exception.
House Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 1481 Scrap metal purchasers; purchase of secondhand articles, reports, penalty.
- HB 1615 Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; disclosure of methamphetamine laboratory.
- HB 1751 Assault and battery; includes certain employees of DBHDS, penalty.
- HB 1806 Methamphetamine; substances used to manufacture.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1850 Assault and battery; adds employees of local or regional correctional facility.
- HB 1890 General Services, Department of; public access to standard vendor accounting information.
- HB 1927 Assault and battery; adds volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical service personnel, penalty.
- HB 1952 Higher educational institutions; board of visitors governance, report.
- HB 1955 Impersonating a law-enforcement officer or other public safety personnel; impersonating, penalty.
- HB 1994 Virginia Public Procurement Act; contract pricing arrangements.
- HB 2038 Fort Monroe Authority; payments in lieu of real property taxes.
- HB 2079 VA Public Procurement Act; process for competitive sealed bidding and negotiation.
- HB 2128 Virginia Public Procurement Act; small procurements.
- HB 2162 Money order sales and money transmission services; provisions.
- HB 2211 Stalking; Class 6 felony for conviction of second offense within five years of prior conviction.
- HB 2235 Firearms; increases penalties for use, display, or discharge during commission of certain felonies.
- HB 2246 Health benefit exchange; regulation of navigators, report.
- HB 2280 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; exempts records of disaster recovery plans, etc.
House Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bill on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Joint Resolutions on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HJ 550 Diwali Day; designating as last Saturday in October 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 552 K-9 Veterans Day; designating as March 13, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 561 Commemorating the 40th anniversary of Secretariat's Triple Crown triumph.
- HJ 595 Child sexual abuse, alleged; VSCC to study laws and policies governing investigation.
- HJ 608 Pakistan Independence Day; designates as August 14, in 2013 and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 617 Rotary Day in Virginia; designates as June 1, in 2013 and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 635 Federal revenue; JLARC to study amount Virginia receives at state and local level annually.
- HJ 650 Commemorating the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.
- HJ 687 Health care; Joint Commission on Health Care to study factors affecting costs.
- HJ 688 Workforce Investment Act; JLARC to update its 2003 report on State's implementation.
- HJ 689 Medical doctors; Joint Commission on Health Care to study current and impending shortage in State.
- HJ 692 Commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HJ 718 Commemorating the life and legacy of Michael Wise.
- HJ 719 Celebrating the life of Roscoe Lee Timberlake.
- HJ 724 Hepatitis B Awareness Day; designating as May 19, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 731 National Wear Red Day; designating as February 1, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 754 Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation; to assist in planning 400th anniversary of landmark events.
- HJ 758 Urban Agriculture Month; designating as October 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 768 Coal Miners Day; designating as April 13, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 820 Commemorating the life and legacy of Captain Michael Dermott Mullan.
- HJ 823 Barbershop Harmony Week; designating as first full week in April 2013, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 830 McDonnell, Robert F.; establishing a committee for purpose of commissioning a portrait.
- HJ 831 Joint Rules Committee and the Speaker of House of Delegates; confirming appointments.
House Joint Resolutions on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Joint Resolution on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Bills or Resolutions Recommitted ...
House Bill Read First Time and Referred ...
House Joint Resolution Read First Time and Referred ...
House Joint Resolutions Received and Laid on the Clerk's Desk ...