Senate Calendar for February 15, 2013
Bills in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 1824 Virginia port volume; increase tax credit to certain entities, clarifies definitions.
- HB 1860 Personal property tax; advertising signs.
- HB 2114 State Inspector General; additional powers and duties, report.
- HB 2275 Condominium Act; expands respective declarant control period, warranty review committees.
- HB 1327 Port of Va. Economic & Infrastructure Development Zone Grant Fund; certain businesses eligible.
- HB 1332 Local government audit; allowed to request audit from Auditor of Public Accounts upon majority vote.
- HB 1333 Service district boundaries; allows localities to amend after notice and public hearing.
- HB 1335 Local officers; senior judge may appoint temporary member to electoral board.
- HB 1390 Charter; Town of Kilmarnock.
- HB 1419 Family health care structures, temporary; zoning provisions, extends time structure must be removed.
- HB 1440 Charter; Town of Monterey.
- HB 1448 Septic systems, failed; contracts with property owners to provide loans for repairs.
- HB 1452 Charter; Town of Chase City.
- HB 1493 Charter; City of Hampton.
- HB 1558 Libraries; Town of Leesburg may by ordinance establish an endowment fund for supporting certain.
- HB 1561 Local police departments; cooperation agreements with private police departments certified by DCJS.
- HB 1586 Arts and cultural districts, local; tax incentives.
- HB 1589 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- HB 1598 Real property tax; boards of equalization.
- HB 1648 Low-income and disabled customers; discounted fees and charges for certain.
- HB 1698 Charter; Town of Clintwood.
- HB 1702 Counseling, Board of; confirmation of appointments by General Assembly.
- HB 1703 Municipal deed; restrictions on certain property in Virginia Beach.
- HB 1706 Charter; City of Norfolk.
- HB 1717 Comprehensive plan; transportation component shall be consistent with Statewide Transportation Plan.
- HB 1727 Water and waste authorities; rates and charges.
- HB 1755 Charter; Town of Bedford.
- HB 1756 Bedford, City of, reversion; taxation of real property that becomes part of Bedford County.
- HB 1764 Virginia Voter Registration System; State Board of Elections to develop.
- HB 1765 Voters; list to State Board of all registered voters, notification to general registrar of felony.
- HB 1813 Bedford, City of, reversion; special election for certain council members.
- HB 1826 Law-enforcement officers; exceptions to territorial limits.
- HB 1836 Local budgets; itemized expenditures shall include any discretionary funds to be designated, etc.
- HB 1853 Planning, zoning, etc., procedures; local commission shall consult with installation commander.
- HB 1861 Residential property; certain notice of sale.
- HB 1953 U.S. Route 58 Corridor Development Program; issuance of bonds.
- HB 1961 Charter; City of Portsmouth.
- HB 1982 Local tax bills; permits treasurers to convey access online from database on treasurer's website.
- HB 2022 Voter registration list exchange; SBE shall request information to identify duplicate registrations.
- HB 2072 Condemnation; local application process.
- HB 2107 Absentee ballot procedures and count; requires prompt counting immediately after close of polls.
- HB 2121 Law-enforcement officers; grounds for decertification, DCJS authorized to waive requirements.
- HB 2143 Voting; handling of provisional ballot envelope information.
- HB 2147 Primaries; filings of primary candidate petitions with party chairman, etc.
- HB 2158 Officers of election; officers may be assigned to work in multiple precincts on election day.
- HB 2203 Solid waste disposal fee; Pittsylvania County may provide an exemption to certain veterans.
- HB 2216 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.
- HB 2238 Recorded plats & final site plans; plan shall be deemed final once it has been reviewed & approved.
- HB 2241 Vacant building; adds Town of Clifton Forge to localities requiring building owner registration.
- HB 2255 Voter lists; State Board of Elections to update, etc, list of persons who voted at elections, etc.
- HB 2260 Charter; Town of Coeburn.
- HB 2310 Mountain ridge construction; locality to define height of tall buildings, etc.,for regulation.
- HB 2318 Charter; Town of Richlands.
- HB 2326 Regional strategic plans; preparation and adoption by planning district commission.
- HB 2341 Voter registration; electronic transmission of information.
House Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- HB 1311 Appeal of bond decision; court may stay execution of order for so long as reasonably practicable.
- HB 1349 Dental hygiene and dental hygienist; definitions and licensure.
- HB 1350 Standards of Learning; local school divisions shall provide math remediation, etc., for grades 6-8.
- HB 1395 Abandoned vehicles; public auction conducted by locality shall include an Internet sale by auction.
- HB 1420 Intervener; purposes of regulations promulgated by Board of Education.
- HB 1422 Interchangeable biosimilar biological products; permits pharmacists to dispense, etc.
- HB 1444 Medications; administration by certain employees or contract service providers.
- HB 1461 Tuition, in-state; veterans residing within State shall be eligibile for in-state tuition charges.
- HB 1468 Public schools; possession & administration of epinephrine by employees of local governing bodies.
- HB 1497 Public school interscholastic programs; participation by students in military families.
- HB 1526 HOT lanes; emergency vehicles and law-enforcement vehicles cannot use when commuting to work place.
- HB 1546 Service of process; makes several changes to how process is made on nonresidents, etc.
- HB 1559 DUI; any person convicted of subsequent offense is guilty of Class 6 felony, etc.
- HB 1606 Prostitution; solicitation of a minor, penalty.
- HB 1627 Real property; VDOT to convey a parcel of property owned by Department in Fauquier County, etc.
- HB 1633 Beautification projects, local; localities to provide 30-day written notice to Commissioner of VDOT.
- HB 1666 Professional counselors; licensure.
- HB 1668 Southwestern VA Mental Health Institute; DBHDS authorized to convey real property in Smyth County.
- HB 1672 Naloxone; administration by unlicensed individual in cases of opiate overdose.
- HB 1682 Mentally incapacitated persons; financial exploitation, penalty.
- HB 1684 Identity theft; victim assistance, restitution, penalties.
- HB 1685 General Services, Department of; conveyance of certain real property located in City of Richmond.
- HB 1692 Public-Private Transportation Act; receipt of competing proposals, disclosure of business points.
- HB 1709 Nonsuits; dismissal of action, fees and costs.
- HB 1716 Circuit court clerks; allowed to establish and maintain their own case management systems, etc.
- HB 1718 Transportation projects and planning; reimbursement of VDOT by localities, etc.
- HB 1735 School boards, local; salary increases for members.
- HB 1745 Children; taking indecent liberties, use of communications system to propose sex offenses.
- HB 1796 Death certificate; timely return to funeral director.
- HB 1809 Commonwealth Transportation Board; powers and duties.
- HB 1820 Cigarettes; sale, purchase, possession, etc., for purpose of evading taxes, penalties.
- HB 1847 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- HB 1856 Emergency medical services; Board of Health to develop policies related to statewide providers.
- HB 1885 Highways; VDOT to determine periodic quantitative rating on pavement condition, etc.
- HB 1886 Vehicle tire weight limitations; prohibits over-the-road operation of certain vehicles.
- HB 1941 Cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic; penalties. Emergency.
- HB 1975 Certificate of public need; continuing care retirement communities, admissions to nursing home beds.
- HB 1990 License taxes; allows localities to impose on certain motor vehicles, temporary exemption.
- HB 2012 Drones; moratorium on use of unmanned aircraft systems by state or local government department, etc.
- HB 2019 Public schools; policies and regulations approved by local school board.
- HB 2027 Tuition, in-state; active duty member, etc. mobilized or on temporary active orders.
- HB 2028 Public schools; cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillators.
- HB 2029 Speed limits; town located entirely within confines of military base may reduce to less than 25 mph.
- HB 2031 Audiology and speech-language pathology; provisional license.
- HB 2035 Old Flat State Forest; authorizes DOF to convey and accept lands in Grayson County.
- HB 2041 Access roads and bikeways; authorizes Board to establish guidelines for use of rec. access funds.
- HB 2057 Higher educational institutions; memoranda of understanding, etc.
- HB 2116 Commonwealth Transportation Board, Commissioner of Highways, etc.; powers and duties, report.
- HB 2120 Physician, licensed, etc.; may perform procedure for physical evidence recovery kit examination.
- HB 2122 Incapacitated persons; photographs, x-rays, etc., may be taken as part of medical evaluation, etc.
- HB 2136 Methasterone and prostanozol; added to list of Schedule III controlled substances.
- HB 2176 Northampton County School Board; terms of members.
- HB 2177 Counseling, Board of; qualification of members, etc.
- HB 2181 Medical equipment suppliers; delivery of sterile water and saline.
- HB 2186 Real property; authorizes VDOT to convey certain property controlled by Department in Albemarle Co.
- HB 2193 Child abuse investigations; employees of school divisions.
- HB 2217 Pedestrians, etc; local government may adopt ordinances requiring to stop at marked crosswalks.
- HB 2228 Overweight vehicle permits; engineering analysis prior to issuance not to exceed three hours.
- HB 2243 Escort vehicle drivers; certification and regulation in State.
- HB 2262 Nonprofit organizations; exemptions from regulations applicable to restaurants, etc.
- HB 2266 Wiretapping; authorization for monitoring by sheriff's office.
- HB 2269 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- HB 2276 Virginia Port Authority; reform by adding Chief Executive Officer to Board of Commissioners, etc.
- HB 2292 Certificate of public need; clarifies when Commissioner of Health shall accept certain applications.
- HB 2298 Billboards; establishes conditions under which certain signs may be adjusted or relocated, etc.
- HB 2306 Eminent domain; current assessed value of real property, tax assessments.
- HB 2311 Higher Education for Virginia, State Council of; expands purpose, increases membership, etc.
- HB 2312 Pharmacies; clarifies definition of compounding, etc.
- HB 2315 Volunteer Rescue Squads, Va Association of; to submit an annual financial report on use of funds.
- HB 2322 Community Colleges, State Board for; Board shall develop mental health referral policies, etc.
- HB 2328 Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Department of; list of licensed providers on website.
House Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Joint Resolution on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Joint Resolutions on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Joint Resolution on Second Reading - Uncontested Calenda ...
Bills or Resolutions Rereferred ...
Resolutions Presented ...