House Calendar for February 21, 2013
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
- HB 2137 Local governments; environmental impact reports, prohibits purchase of certain deicing agents, etc.
- HB 1953 U.S. Route 58 Corridor Development Program; issuance of bonds.
- HB 1559 DUI; any person convicted of subsequent offense is guilty of Class 6 felony, etc.
- HB 1824 Virginia port volume; increase tax credit to certain entities, clarifies definitions.
- HB 1847 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- HB 2012 Drones; moratorium on use of unmanned aircraft systems by state or local government department, etc.
- HB 2269 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- HB 1630 Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act; developer control in time-share estate program, etc.
- HB 1640 Child care providers; background checks for eligibility for child care subsidy payments.
- HB 1653 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry; registration verification, etc.
- HB 1720 Alcoholic beverages; person not requiring evidence of legal age guilty of Class 3 misdemeanor, etc.
- HB 1743 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice, etc.
- HB 1746 Sentencing guidelines; definition of violent felony.
- HB 1747 Voter registration; registration activities by third parties.
- HB 1981 Electronic tracking devices; person who installs, etc., without consent, Class 3 misdemeanor.
- HB 2138 Health Insurance Reform Commission; established, sunset provision, report.
- HB 2152 Transportation district commissions; membership.
- HB 2190 Stormwater management ordinances; requires localities to adopt more stringent requirements, etc.
- HB 1642 Parental rights; fundamental right to make decisions concerning upbringing, etc., of their child.
- HB 1751 Assault and battery; includes certain employees of DBHDS, penalty.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1850 Assault and battery; adds employees of local or regional correctional facility.
- HB 1931 Employee's personal information; employer not required to release, communicate, etc., to 3rd party.
- HB 1952 Higher educational institutions; board of visitors governance, report.
- HB 1955 Impersonating a law-enforcement officer or other public safety personnel; impersonating, penalty.
- HB 2073 Real estate brokers and salespersons; liability of false advertising and false information.
- HB 2079 VA Public Procurement Act; process for competitive sealed bidding and negotiation.
- HB 2211 Stalking; Class 6 felony for conviction of second offense within five years of prior conviction.
- HB 2229 Detention & removal of citizen from State; SPS shall request notification within 24 hours.
- HB 2235 Firearms; increases penalties for use, display, or discharge during commission of certain felonies.
- HB 2280 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; exempts records of disaster recovery plans, etc.
Senate Joint Resolutions Referred ...